By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Scalebound New Detail, and Info about Gameplay, and Story

Wright said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Why does it have to be a him? Why can't the dragon be female?

Meh, female dragons are boring.

Well I certainly dont want to play a game with a dragon naggin me, am I right fellas?

But seriously, I'd like see this game be more progressive and have transgender dragons.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
hiccupthehuman said:
  • Kamiya-san haven’t played many JRPGs in recent years, so it’s hard for him to compare with the story of a standard JRPG, but the story of Scalebound that follows the partnership between Drew and the dragon is at its core a very deep, engaging and emotional tale.
  • When Drew starts the relationship with th dragon, it’s not necessarily great. There might be rocky moments, agreements and disagreements. In order to build trust, we’ll have to go through those moments.
To me this sounds like an M-rated How To Train Your Dragon, which I'm very happy about because I really enjoyed the movies (hence my username). Definitively keeping an eye on this one.

Or just like more mainstream/family friendlier Drakengard.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Eh, idk...The more I hear about this game the less excited I get.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Hmm I still have mixed feelings about this.. I like the main character, his hipster smarta** style and how out of place he is and unusual choice of music and having a dragon as a friend should be cool, but overall gameplay seems to be lacking something. Maybe it won't end up being my cup of tea but we'll see..

Fucking hell man, why isn't this on PS4. o.o

Around the Network

So as i thought, it doesnt seem to be a réal open world, thé way he doesnt want to use thé world, maybe différent areas of the world with loadings

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

hiccupthehuman said:
  • Kamiya-san haven’t played many JRPGs in recent years, so it’s hard for him to compare with the story of a standard JRPG, but the story of Scalebound that follows the partnership between Drew and the dragon is at its core a very deep, engaging and emotional tale.
  • When Drew starts the relationship with th dragon, it’s not necessarily great. There might be rocky moments, agreements and disagreements. In order to build trust, we’ll have to go through those moments.
To me this sounds like an M-rated How To Train Your Dragon, which I'm very happy about because I really enjoyed the movies (hence my username). Definitively keeping an eye on this one.

Or T-rated Drakengard :-p

Aerys said:
So as i thought, it doesnt seem to be a réal open world, thé way he doesnt want to use thé world, maybe différent areas of the world with loadings

yeah, too bad it's not open world. If it's open world i considered to buy this games along with Xbox One, but alas, i can keep my money to buy more games on PS4