By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So what do you think, did MS have as much new content at Gamescom as they had at E3?

I thought it was pretty obvious that by new content he didn't mean new announcements, but new footage and trailers and info on games we, for the most part, already knew about.

Around the Network

Wait what 'new' content was there at E3? All I remember was Rare replay, Sea of theives and Recore as new content.

They showed a shit load of indie games, something the people bashing on this thread praise on PS4 as the god of games, you should be overwhelmed by all the new content.

halo wars 2 was also shown.  This site is great, a whole bunch of articles go up about XBox One all from people who bash XBox one All the time, This thread was made just for that reason. How was Sony's conference by the way?

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 12 November 2019

DJEVOLVE said:

How was Sony's conference by the way?

Apparently pretty good. Not a single negative thread about it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

They showed a shit load of indie games, something the people bashing on this thread praise on PS4 as the god of games, you should be overwhelmed by all the new content.

halo wars 2 was also shown.  This site is great, a whole bunch of articles go up about XBox One all from people who bash XBox one All the time, This thread was made just for that reason. How was Sony's conference by the way?

Oh cry me a fucking river, you know maybe Xbox discussion on this site would be better if the Xbox fans spent more time actually discussing Xbox than constantly bitching and whining about "buhu, the wrong people are discussing Xbox" and "this site is so horrible" (apparently not horrible enough to actually leave though) and immediately going into uber defensive mode as soon as they see someone they don't deem worthy talking about their pretty little box and its games.

Fucking victim mentality is pissing me off.

Edit: And the line about the Sony conference is a brilliant defense btw. makes me feel like I'm 12 again.

User was moderated for this post - Zekkyou

I enjoyed watching it......but i was expecting more. Guess I should lower my already-lowed-expectation then.

Very disappointed. From that tweet, I was expecting him to reveal the entire fuckin roadmap that they are going to take the Xbone 🎮 on. Stop keeping secrets Phil. You're being a douche! You big fat liar...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
DJEVOLVE said:

Xbox discussion on this site is weird when Xbox news hits. I stopped caring about the negativity of it awhile back though and just enjoy the ebb and flow of it. For example for the last couple weeks we have seen multiple threads talking about how supposedly shitty MS's first party development style is and how they have nothing new and how they rely too much on 3rd parties apparently. And yet now all of a sudden people are disappointed because they expected 90 minutes of brand new game announcements from that same Microsoft LOL.

It was a good showing with loads of new content but hey hey they might have recycled a DX12 video from Square so Phil must be a dirty liar.

DerNebel said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Oh cry me a fucking river, you know maybe Xbox discussion on this site would be better if the Xbox fans spent more time actually discussing Xbox than constantly bitching and whining about "buhu, the wrong people are discussing Xbox" and "this site is so horrible" (apparently not horrible enough to actually leave though) and immediately going into uber defensive mode as soon as they see someone they don't deem worthy talking about their pretty little box and its games.

Fucking victim mentality is pissing me off.

Edit: And the line about the Sony conference is a brilliant defense btw. makes me feel like I'm 12 again.

Aren't you the same person who got upset about Rocket league eventually coming to xbox one?