Thriller 48 42.86%

Bad 33 29.46%

Dangerous 13 11.61%

HIStory 6 5.36%

Invincible 1 0.89%

This is it 0 0%

Xscape 1 0.89%

Total:112

Man in the mirror and stranger in Moscow are favorites but its hard to choose from the amazing library he created.

Around the Network

I saw Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson ONE show in Las Vegas and while it was very good, it made me realize I don't know MJ's repertoire all that well. The period I like best would be the Thriller/Bad era where his bigger hits come from like Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, Bad, Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel.

Other favorites include Black or White, Heal the World and Will You Be There (Free Willy!)

Signature goes here!

I love Michael Jackson! My favorite album is Thriller, but my favorite era for Michael was the Bad era. I love too many of his songs to name them all, but my favorite is Another Part of Me.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Off The Wall and Thriller are quite possibly the two best pop albums ever made. After that it was a mixed bag in my opinion. What a talented and bizarre guy Michael was. I choose to believe that he wasn't a pedophile, but do acknowledge that we don't have definitive answer to that.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Bad is my favorite Michael Jackson album especially if you also include the bonus tracks from the 2001 special edition. I also think that Off The Wall is pretty much on par with Thriller except for the fact that its more disco and Thriller is more pop.

Around the Network

I was a fan when I was a kid, for as much as a kid can be a fan of anything. Not really into his music anymore now though, but I do still respect it and like a couple of his songs.

I'd say Smooth Criminal is my favorite. Behind it are Billy Jean and Beat It I think.

d21lewis said:
Oh shit! Totally forgot about the Off the Wall album! That whole thing is golden!

It sure is.  Its one of the best albums from the 70s the only other album besides it from the 70s which I like better overall is the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.  But the most influential and siginificant album of the 70s overall is probably Marvin Gaye's What's Going On.

It sure is.  Its one of the best albums from the 70s the only other album besides it from the 70s which I like better overall is the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. But the most influential and siginificant album of the 70s overall is probably Marvin Gaye's What's Going On.

Don't forget Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life. It's on par with WGO. What's Going On and Key of Life are the two best and arguably most influential albums of the 70s. Plus: Key of Life is the best double album ever made imo.

Stranger in Moscow used to make me cry. I don't know why. I used to even have a music video in my head for the song. Wish people could see Inside my brain. It was quite beautiful.

R.I.P Michael Jackson u will be missed
When he was young her song were great like Thriller etc

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS