Thriller 48 42.86%

Bad 33 29.46%

Dangerous 13 11.61%

HIStory 6 5.36%

Invincible 1 0.89%

This is it 0 0%

Xscape 1 0.89%

Total:112

I'm not sure which is my favourite but the Jackson 5 era has my two favourite songs sung him: Ben and Who's Lovin' You

Around the Network
pearljammer said:

I'm not sure which is my favourite but the Jackson 5 era has my two favourite songs sung him: Ben and Who's Lovin' You

Ben he did as a solo artist already it was his first hit without the Jackson 5.

okr said:
It sure is.  Its one of the best albums from the 70s the only other album besides it from the 70s which I like better overall is the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. But the most influential and siginificant album of the 70s overall is probably Marvin Gaye's What's Going On.

Don't forget Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life. It's on par with WGO. What's Going On and Key of Life are the two best and arguably most influential albums of the 70s. Plus: Key of Life is the best double album ever made imo.

Songs in the Key of Life is pretty good but What's Going On is more siginificant since its songs adress so many social issuses of the time like the war in Vietnam, racism, inequailty, poverty, social injustice, and the enviroment.  Rolling Stones magazine has What's Going On as the 6th greatest album of all time out of 500 in both their 2003 and 2012 list. 

d21lewis said:
Stranger in Moscow used to make me cry. I don't know why. I used to even have a music video in my head for the song. Wish people could see Inside my brain. It was quite beautiful.

Stranger in Moscow never made me cry but Man in the Mirror still does its easily one of his ten best songs.  Stranger in Moscow is pretty good also its very underrated but out of the new tracks that where on the History album I like Scream and They Don't Care About Us better.