Thriller 48 42.86%

Bad 33 29.46%

Dangerous 13 11.61%

HIStory 6 5.36%

Invincible 1 0.89%

This is it 0 0%

Xscape 1 0.89%

Total:112

Everything until Bad was good. The newer stuff... I can't listen to it, sorry.

Some standouts:
Rock With You
Beat It (dat Eddie Van Halen)
Man In The Mirror

And the original release of Bad is one of the best-sounding pop albums ever (remaster is trash).

Around the Network

kids

LurkerJ said:
MohammadBadir said:

Why's it disrespectful? Disrespectful would be to let those songs go unreleased!
Or, maybe you mean that Michael Jackson in the Xscape era is, oh

Releasing the songs without consulting the singer isn't a "nice" thing to do, I wouldn't complain as much if they released it for free. But then again, that's the world we live in, we got more MJ at least, and that's always a good thing.

Expect few more albums like Xscape , they have another 20 unreleased songs to monetize if I remember correctly.

IIRC all the "original" versions of songs in Xscape are the versions that MJ approved, so that's nice.

MohammadBadir said:
LurkerJ said:

Releasing the songs without consulting the singer isn't a "nice" thing to do, I wouldn't complain as much if they released it for free. But then again, that's the world we live in, we got more MJ at least, and that's always a good thing.

Expect few more albums like Xscape , they have another 20 unreleased songs to monetize if I remember correctly.

IIRC all the "original" versions of songs in Xscape are the versions that MJ approved, so that's nice.

Well thanks to you I am on an endless MJ playlist and it's almost midnight! Smooth criminal now.. such a timeless hit!

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Rock With You
It's the Falling in Love
Billie Jean
Liberian Girl

With his Brothers:
ABC
I Want You Back
The Love You Save
Never Can Say Goodbye
Can You Feel It

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
MohammadBadir said:

Well thanks to you I am on an endless MJ playlist and it's almost midnight! Smooth criminal now.. such a timeless hit!

Haha! yeah, it is. I'm listening to its predecessor, Al Capone.

I need to detach the man from the artist. I feel like I need to address the elephant in the room and point out the pedophilia allegations that surround him.

Some may say he was guilty. Others will say he didn't do it, he was victim of opportunist parents and that he was a child at heart because of his messed up childhood.

I don't have a definitive answer to whether those allegations were true or not, to me all those allegations are a big question mark.

I detach the man from the artist and I must say I love and respect his music. He was a man in control of his music and genre defining composer. Current Pop artists are pretty much remixing things MJ did back in the day with their music.

My favorites: Billie Jean, White or Black (possibly the first song from him I can remember from childhood), Human Nature, Beat It.

Crazy remix and dance video of Beat It:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR8ihDnYk08

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

I need to detach the man from the artist. I feel like I need to address the elephant in the room and point out the pedophilia allegations that surround him.

Some may say he was guilty. Others will say he didn't do it, he was victim of opportunist parents and that he was a child at heart because of his messed up childhood.

I don't have a definitive answer to whether those allegations were true or not, to me all those allegations are a big question mark.

I detach the man from the artist and I must say I love and respect his music. He was a man in control of his music and genre defining composer. Current Pop artists are pretty much remixing things MJ did back in the day with their music.

My favorites: Billie Jean, White or Black (possibly the first song from him I can remember from childhood), Human Nature, Beat It.

Crazy remix and dance video of Beat It:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR8ihDnYk08

One simple question, if you were a parent of a sexually abused child, would you settle for money knowing the molester is out there living his life fully?

LurkerJ said:

One simple question, if you were a parent of an sexually abused child, would you settle for money knowing the molester living his life fully?

Do all parents function in the same manner? Is what I do and what I do not do an universal representation of the courses of action of every parent in every part of the world?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I grew up with the Dangerous era, so I'll vote for that one since it's what introduced me to MJ. My mom would play the tape all the time: In the closet, Remember the time, Who is it, Black & White, etc. Pretty solid album, and then she showed me to Thriller which was also amazing. 

Favorite songs: Smooth Criminal, Beat It, Billie Jean, Remember the Time, Butterflies, Bad.