By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Maker Levels Must Pass Through a Nintendo Moderator Before They Get Posted!

People wil find a way to pass things under Nintendo's radar. Only the obvious penis levels and levels that spell out insults will be completely taken down.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Ah, so THIS is how they'll moderate the penis levels

Makes sense and this is kind of a trademark Nintendo strategy. If we want to enjoy the games created, they will need to pass some kind of checkpoint.

Genitals everywhere.

Vetting them is a necessity, kinda glad they're doing it.

Around the Network

Not too surprising, there still has to be some quality control to these stages

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Makes sense. There would be penis levels everywhere. Now Nintendo just has to make sure they don't take forever to approve levels.

Shame on those who're serious in creating genitalia levels. Such immature thing to do.

Good to have some sort of quality control.

This is probably just to prevent people of being assholes with their levels.And with that i mean images of dicks, or something on that level.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Buckwheat said:
How does one become a moderator? It sounds like a dream job to quality test Mario levels all day.

Really? I'd feel like I had accomplished nothing in my life, and I would absolutely despise Mario after a few weeks methinks...

BTW, was this a thing in LBP too? Cause I've never ever played a level witj a penis in any LBP game, and I've played quite a few user created levels. I honestly don't think it would be much of a problem, but if Nintendo want to use resources playing through all the levels, good for them.