By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Maker Levels Must Pass Through a Nintendo Moderator Before They Get Posted!

I just want SMB 1-W with NSMB graphics. If someone makes them, I'll be happy.

Around the Network

In a way, I'm happy they're doing this. I played LBP and the number of glitchy unplayable user created levels is insane!

Teeqoz said:
Buckwheat said:
How does one become a moderator? It sounds like a dream job to quality test Mario levels all day.

Really? I'd feel like I had accomplished nothing in my life, and I would absolutely despise Mario after a few weeks methinks...

Well, considering that you think being an astronaut is not a big deal, I'd say accomplishements in life truly change depending on whom you ask. :P

Wright said:
Teeqoz said:

Really? I'd feel like I had accomplished nothing in my life, and I would absolutely despise Mario after a few weeks methinks...

Well, considering that you think being an astronaut is not a big deal, I'd say accomplishements in life truly change depending on whom you ask. :P

I never said being an astronaut wasn't a big deal, just that astronauts don't really change the world

Haha, I was going to make a post about how they're preventing dick levels, but it seems many have covered that. Haha. Makes perfect sense.

Around the Network

After playing on the Miiverse stage in smash bros, this is probably a good idea.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

In Pushmo/Pullblox you have to finnish your own stage. That is the test that it is functioning correctly. Then Nintendo just have to check for dicks and words.

Hopefully this game doesn't end up like LittleBigPlanet.

People can't play LBP without dicks everywhere..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Captain_Yuri said:
B-B-But, my penis levels :(

Thank God, I'd rather prefer Levles which can last longer than just 5 seconds

Indecent imaging is probably the biggest reason to do this, but not the only one: They have also to check if the Levels do not cantain anything from an non-Nintendo IP, like a level which looks like Megaman if zoomed out for example, or recreating levels of other Jump 'n run games