By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie Teases Nintendo's "Big" Holiday Game Will Be Revealed At E3

@pichu_pichu i was joking

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Bump

i wonder what it will be?
did he specify if it will be casual game or something else?

its for the hardcore wii gamers

Sherlock99 said:
its for the hardcore wii gamers

thanks, damn i cant stop thinking of what it will be

Around the Network

I still think its a new Animal Crossing game

Xiru said:
Fastrabbit09 said:
we've been saying the only reason wii's lineup looks 'weak' compared to ps3 is that nintendo doesn't announce anything post-july until e3...

It looks weak because it IS weak compared to the PS3 lineup: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3165878 Please leave the PS3 out of these topics. The Wii is clearly winning the war but the PS3 has more quality titles and always will. We all know the mystery game is Animal Crossing. Although i'm hoping its punch out or star fox.

No it won't. Not a lot of fanboys bought a PS3 to play FPS on. That's what the 360 is for. Until my PS3 gets some decent japanese support, I'm confident in saying that it has NO great games, few good games, and nothing to play at all until Metal Gear comes out, imo.

Uncharted and Assassin's Creed. Oh the quality. You shouldn't state your opinions as fact.  You're a PS3 fanboy, and you're hating on the Wii because of sales. Think about that for a second, and then get back to me.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

thats not it everyone knows about that game already

did he say if its a first or third party game?

they did not say just have to wait in see