By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie Teases Nintendo's "Big" Holiday Game Will Be Revealed At E3

@RCTjunkie why on earth would you want another mario party?

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
Sherlock99 said:
@RCTjunkie why on earth would you want another mario party?

I like Mario Party. Sue me.

I just want an improved version of 8 w/ more innovating mini-games & better boards.

@RCTjunkie ok

Yes yes Mario Party 9 for 2008 please! Wide screen, story more, more boards, more motion control and unique characteristics/powers for each character.

WW Market share prediction on 31st March 08 (I make this prediction on 13 Dec 07):

Wii - 50%

X360 - 30%

PS3 - 20%

its not mario party i'm tired of mini games

Around the Network

I will take a Pikmin 3, a Mario Sport Game, a Wii Music, a Starfox, Kirby, Animal Crossing, New Zelda (finished in 2009)

and a few games for Factor 5, Namco, Capcom and Level 5.

Some remakes from Sega as well as a few new Sonic games maybe ?

Oh, and Mario Party 9 of course !!!

But... what about... DS ??????

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

just give me a super mario rpg sequel PLEASE square.

If it's a new Mario Party please give it WiFi, Nintendo. I haven't touched a MP game since 1, I kinda got sick of the franchise being milked to death. Though, it'd be interesting to see a Mario Party with WiFi.

I doubt it'd be Nintendo's announcement though. But I'm somewhat interested in Mario Party 8

Sherlock99 said:
eternal darkness 2

If Denis Dyack's hinting means anything, ED2 is already being made, though probably only in the early planning stages.  However, he expressed interest in developing for the Wii and making an ED sequel.  Since Nintendo owns Eternal Darkness, it makes sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_darkness

Scroll down to the Sequel section.  Maybe the new game will feature the fifth ancient--the one designated with the yellow "energy."  The yellow energy is what afflicted Anthony as he was rotting away during his stage.

Pikmin will release soon, Animal Crossing was already announce, DK Wii is very hopeful, Shiggy's new IP sounds promising, a TRUE Star Fox with Wii controls, ED 2, MP9 (Will be WAY better seeing how well 8 has been selling), a new Wii(fill in the blank) IP, that will sell 10 million along with WiiFit, WiiPlay and WiiSports. Oh, and yes a new Zelda built for Wii from the ground up.

I also think that there will be some big 3rd party announcements- KH3, RE5(port, or "Wii" Edition), RE Compilation (0, 1, 2, 3 with Wii controls sold for 39.99, maybe 49.99 if they spruce up the graphics a bit ala REmake for GC), Timesplitters 4(Wii is made for FPS games, but has none... it is a gold mine that has not yet been explored), New IP from Monolith(are they considered 1st Party), and so much more in the new few years.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut