By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie Teases Nintendo's "Big" Holiday Game Will Be Revealed At E3

resident evil uc 2 with re4 gameplay would be great

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Fastrabbit09 said:
we've been saying the only reason wii's lineup looks 'weak' compared to ps3 is that nintendo doesn't announce anything post-july until e3...

It looks weak because it IS weak compared to the PS3 lineup: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3165878 Please leave the PS3 out of these topics. The Wii is clearly winning the war but the PS3 has more quality titles and always will. We all know the mystery game is Animal Crossing. Although i'm hoping its punch out or star fox.

I'm sorry, but saying that the PS3 has more quality titles than games that aren't even announced is not only a subtle attempt at trolling, it reeks of desperation. Must take some powerful reassurance to measure quality based on games that don't exist yet.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Xiru said:
Fastrabbit09 said:
we've been saying the only reason wii's lineup looks 'weak' compared to ps3 is that nintendo doesn't announce anything post-july until e3...

It looks weak because it IS weak compared to the PS3 lineup: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3165878 Please leave the PS3 out of these topics. The Wii is clearly winning the war but the PS3 has more quality titles and always will. We all know the mystery game is Animal Crossing. Although i'm hoping its punch out or star fox.

Exactly how much more quality titles do you see for PS3?????

Granted MGS4 is killer, but Wii has Brawl and Mario Kart.
White Night Chronicles looks great, but Wii gets Tales of Symphonia 2, the sequel to last gens best RPG.
Killzone 2 might just as well become a good looking mediocre game.

GT5, FF13 aren't arriving this year.

Multiplatform PS3 has RE5 and GTA4, but Wii has got Okami, Fatal Frame 4 and an amazing version of Pro Evo.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, but your statement is simply ignorant. Especially considering Nintendo, in contrary to Sony, hasn't announced anything for the 2nd half of 2008.

Around the Network
Xiru said:
Fastrabbit09 said:

The PS3 has fewer high-rated exclusives. The PS3 wouldn't have anything if the devs and publishers didn't port most of their Xbox360 titles to it. The vast majority of it's highest-rated titles can also be purchased for the Xbox360.  It's an expensive machine that's primary calling cards are Final Fantasy XIII and MGS4 since many once-highly acclaimed exclusives either went multiplatform (like Assassin's Creed) or failed to garner impressive review scores (Lair, Heavenly Sword, etc). 

Speculating that the PS3 has the best line-up for the year is pure folly since we only know of a handful of titles coming to each system.  The whole second half of the year for the Wii is blank slate filled with possibility.  The highest certainty for the PS3 is that it will be sharing most of it's upcoming "hits" with the Xbox360.

@Xiru the ps3 dose not have a better line up then the wii where did you get that from?

a mii mmo i would love to see that

a mii mmo????