By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
RolStoppable said:
Farsala said:
Missed my pick! Cardinals for the record, hope vikings win now.

You are seriously rooting for castor? And against me?

You should reconsider your priorities.

Maybe he hates Carolina?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Farsala said:
Missed my pick! Cardinals for the record, hope vikings win now.

You are seriously rooting for castor? And against me?

You should reconsider your priorities.

Eh didn't see his pick, but either way I would rather everyone is wrong with me. Otherwise I would deeply regret not predicting today.

In other words. If Vikings win it didn't matter, wrong anyways. If Cardinals win I lost potential ground on Castor.

I really like your thread title.

RolStoppable said:
I have just received a jersey of Ron "Riverboat" Rivera, in recognition of the superior Carolina Panthers sporting franchise consistently scoring more points than the other team in head to head matchgames. I got him to sign it , and asked for him to add one of his most famous quote sayings as well to show my support for them; the best team in the NFL

"If you ain't the Panthers, you play like ballerina dancers." - Rol Rivera

Neat

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Hahah, the dumbest possible way to lose the game. They were already in FG range, why not just kick it? Hilarious.

Around the Network

Carolina's journey for a 17-0 season continues!

noname2200 said:

I dunno, Carolina sure looked suprisingly vulnerable there towards the end until the Vikings brainfarted their way into the loss lol :)

MIN-ARI 1 BUF-PHI 1
SEA-BAL
SF-CLE 1
DET-STL 1 TEN-NYJ 2 PIT-CIN
IND-JAC 1
SD-KC 2 WAS-CHI 2 ATL-CAR 2 NO-TB 2
OAK-DEN 2 DAL-GB 2 NE-HOU 1 NYG-MIA 2 by 6

Forgot what day it was, oh well.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Arkaign said:
noname2200 said:

I dunno, Carolina sure looked suprisingly vulnerable there towards the end until the Vikings brainfarted their way into the loss lol :)

Well in fairness they didn't have their quarterback Cam Newtown play a single snap, so it's no surprise the game came close

Arkaign said:
burninmylight said:
Give me Carolina for tomorrow night. The Vikings don't beat good teams. Cardinals gonna pound dat ass.

Carolina is so good they are going to beat BOTH the Vikings AND Cardinals on a night they're not even supposed to be playing?

Superb Owl definitely the Panthers this year then. Just mail them the lombardi and skip the game, not necessary.

They will beat both the Vikings and Cardinals. One in the second round of the playoffs, the other in the NFC championship game. ;)