By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
burninmylight said:
Give me Carolina for tomorrow night. The Vikings don't beat good teams. Cardinals gonna pound dat ass.

Carolina is so good they are going to beat BOTH the Vikings AND Cardinals on a night they're not even supposed to be playing?

Superb Owl definitely the Panthers this year then. Just mail them the lombardi and skip the game, not necessary.

Around the Network
MIN-ARI 2 BUF-PHI 1 SEA-BAL 1 SF-CLE 2
DET-STL 1 TEN-NYJ 2 PIT-CIN 2
IND-JAC 1
SD-KC 2 WAS-CHI 2 ATL-CAR 2 NO-TB 2
OAK-DEN 2 DAL-GB 2 NE-HOU 1 NYG-MIA 1 by 3

Someone has to win the NFC East, I've been told. Rooting for 6-10 though.

Ugh, I don't even want to watch the Dallas vs Green Bay game, feel like Dallas is going to get destroyed, 52-10

MIN-ARI 2 BUF-PHI
SEA-BAL   SF-CLE  
DET-STL   TEN-NYJ   PIT-CIN   IND-JAC  
SD-KC   WAS-CHI   ATL-CAR   NO-TB  
OAK-DEN   DAL-GB   NE-HOU   NYG-MIA by X

Above & Beyond

NobleTeam360 said:
Ugh, I don't even want to watch the Dallas vs Green Bay game, feel like Dallas is going to get destroyed, 52-10

Could be a good game. I feel it all comes down to what the Dallas offense can do. I think their defense can hang with GB, but not if the offense is as bad as it usually is and leaves them out on the field over and over again.

GB is not nearly as good as we all thought they were.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Could be a good game. I feel it all comes down to what the Dallas offense can do. I think their defense can hang with GB, but not if the offense is as bad as it usually is and leaves them out on the field over and over again.

GB is not nearly as good as we all thought they were.

Surprisngly Dallas defense is ranked 5th in the NFL,that give me a little hope. 

I am thinking Dez is desperate to poop on the GB secondary this week and has a huge game.

MIN-ARI 2 BUF-PHI 1 SEA-BAL 1 SF-CLE 1
DET-STL 1 TEN-NYJ 2 PIT-CIN 1 IND-JAC 2
SD-KC 2 WAS-CHI 1 ATL-CAR 2 NO-TB 2
OAK-DEN 1 DAL-GB 2 NE-HOU 1 NYG-MIA NYG by 3

MIN-ARI 1 BUF-PHI 2 SEA-BAL 1 SF-CLE 2
DET-STL 2 TEN-NYJ 2 PIT-CIN 2 IND-JAC 1
SD-KC 2 WAS-CHI 2 ATL-CAR 2 NO-TB 2
OAK-DEN 2 DAL-GB 2 NE-HOU 1 NYG-MIA 2 by X 6

PANTHERS! PANTHERS! PANTHERS!

oh wait 

Study! Study! Study!

#1 Amb-ass-ador