By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Dragon Quest XI Possibly Release for "Nintendo NX" as Well? UPDATE: COMING TO NX!!! First Revealed NX Game!

Yep, it's coming. And so is DQX. The NX is looking to have a pretty good start in Japan.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
animegaming said:
i think they already did revealed it

Wait what? 

You know the PS4 version looks far off and probably won't release until 2017 or 2018, I can see an NX version especially how DQ is multiplatform now days.

They have already said it will release next year to fit in with the anniversary. Western version may be 2017, can't imagine it being released in 2018.

OttoniBastos said:
DerNebel said:
OttoniBastos said:
which version though?

That really is the question

Isn't this sign that NX is coming next year?

Is it confirmed that the games will release in 2016?

I think that the HD version will release in 2017 or even 2018. The 3DS version will likely release 2016. And if the NX gets the 3DS version, it will confirm that NX is somekind of handheld.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

http://gematsu.com/2015/07/dragon-quest-xi-x-also-coming-nintendo-nx

Nintendo NX FTW !!

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
twintail said:
so nx has no bc?

We don't know. BC compatibility would technically be a release for NX, which would fith DQX too but not the others.

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
DerNebel said:
OttoniBastos said:
which version though?

That really is the question

Isn't this sign that NX is coming next year?

Well we don't know when DQXI is coming, but if it's still supposed to release on 3DS then I'd say that it won't be later than 2017 at least on that platform.

Wow the NX is off to a good start and it hasn't even been released yet.

Was totally expecting Square-Enix to give Nintendo the slight, so happy they didn't.

Somewhere, Mr. Iwata is smiling.

So i guess we have found the platform where it will sell the least.

Moderated by - PwerlvlAmy

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I just became convinced the so called nx will be a handheld. good on Nintendo for that, hope they will beef it up properly this time