By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI Announced for PS4/3DS (2016) NX (Tentative)

It's pretty awesome news.

On the other hand, the thing that made me cringe is not the mistake in the title, but how you guys overreacted about it at the beginning of the thread. When you take a step back you can actually understand how much this debate was useless.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
the 16 bit rpg look on the 2nd screen is actually really awesome

YES! Genius idea, I was just thinking the same thing! It's like you're playing two different versions of the game at the same time, you have your nostalgia on one screen, and your bloodthirst for graphics on the other haha.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

I dont know if has been already mentioned in this thread before, but the NX version is being considered, it was not confirmed.But other than that, quite excited to see more footage and see what the game will turn out to be like and if the versions will be too different from one another

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

ethomaz said:
I'm sad they didn't dropped 3DS.

PS4 and NX could put the game at new and better levels.

Going by everything we know, i have to heavily disagree with you.......... 

Nautilus said:
I dont know if has been already mentioned in this thread before, but the NX version is being considered, it was not confirmed.But other than that, quite excited to see more footage and see what the game will turn out to be like and if the versions will be too different from one another

The "being considered" thing was an attempt by them to backtrack and NOT out the NX. That seems obvious to me, but still good point, they did say that. I really believe it is already being developed for the NX, and now I am getting major hyped for the system. I wonder how long it is going to be before some dingbat at a gaming firm videos the dev hardware?

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Around the Network

tbone51 said:

Do you believe NX won't be up to PS4? I guess it will be even better.

Lawlight said:
Handheld versions seem odd - why would anyone pick that over the PS4 version?

Serious Post? Are people really not seeing the difference of the 2 version? And HH makes obviously more sense for making money for SE if itwere to be exclusive on a single platform.....

ethomaz said:

tbone51 said:

Do you believe NX won't be up to PS4? I guess it will be even better.

"I'm sad they didn't dropped 3DS." ←←← This

Why are you sad lol?

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
Handheld versions seem odd - why would anyone pick that over the PS4 version?

Serious Post? Are people really not seeing the difference of the 2 version? And HH makes obviously more sense for making money for SE if itwere to be exclusive on a single platform.....

I think it's more of a personal opinion thing, I am personally also unable to understand why anyone would ever pick a handheld version of a game over a home console/PC version, but that's just me.

tbone51 said:

"I'm sad they didn't dropped 3DS." ←←← This

Why are you sad lol?

Because I don't like old consoles getting games that holds back the development of the new ones.

I get there are two teams working in two different version of the game but I see they need to talk each other and maybe something is dropped because they couldn't make happen on old hardware.

So I prefer a PS4/NX version than a PS4/NX/3DS.

That is my point.

I love Destiny for example but the PS360 really affected the next-gen version... it is sad.