By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - R U Ready 4 Windows 10?

Tagged games:

Anyone going tp run Windows 10?

Hell Yeah Boi 95 52.49%

I'm scared 24 13.26%

Driver problems imminent! 19 10.50%

Nope! 43 23.76%

Total:181

I do and I don't wanna upgrade. It'll be interesting to see if any issues come up

Around the Network

I originally planned to wait for a few months to make sure it is bug free, but I have since changed my mind. I am upgrading day one now!

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Nope. Windows 95 forever bitches!!

The final build takes less than 10 seconds to boot on my retina macbook! Earlier builds and windows 8 took about two minutes.

I'll probably upgrade as soon as all issues are gone.

Around the Network

Is edge a mandatory install?

Roronaa_chan said:

Microsoft Edge is the new Internet Explorer, so yeah, it's included in the OS. Having tried it, it's actually a decently competent browser. It just needs addon support, which I guess is coming, and it could easily be on par with Firefox and Chrome.

LuckyTrouble said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Microsoft Edge is the new Internet Explorer, so yeah, it's included in the OS. Having tried it, it's actually a decently competent browser. It just needs addon support, which I guess is coming, and it could easily be on par with Firefox and Chrome.

But do they let you remove it?

Roronaa_chan said:
LuckyTrouble said:
Roronaa_chan said:

But do they let you remove it?

Considering IE wasn't removable, I'm pretty sure Edge is going to be the same way. I didn't try to remove it, but I also don't see why Microsoft would let people remove it.

LuckyTrouble said:

Considering IE wasn't removable

It was though.