By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - R U Ready 4 Windows 10?

Tagged games:

Anyone going tp run Windows 10?

Hell Yeah Boi 95 52.49%

I'm scared 24 13.26%

Driver problems imminent! 19 10.50%

Nope! 43 23.76%

Total:181

it looks promising, i'm hoping it delivers.

Around the Network

I'm cautiously optimistic about Windows 10 ...

I'll stick with Windows 7 for now. Let be beta tests for a few years because I look into it.

I plan to upgrade ASAP.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Nope. I'll be sticking with Windows 7.

Around the Network

Day 1 upgrade for me!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

For the first time ever, I can say no to a Windows OS. Feels, so, freakin, good!

Hope it is smooth for those that enjoy the platform.

I am more interested to see and hear how this plays out on Xbox One. Hope it put Sony on their toes, and forces them to bring a wider range of OS features and software applications to PS4.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

You poeple do realize that they will rollout the free windows in waves? So it could take several weeks until it's your turn. First waves are going to the insiders only. The only way for a normal customer to have Windows 10 on launch day is to buy a new PC from an OEM or buy a license.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'll probably upgrade my laptop first, to see if i like it.

Haven't got the wee popup yet so no :(