By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest 11 to be announced on july 28?

Samus Aran said:
Barkley said:
Samus Aran said:

I think no one will be able to claim that third parties aren't biased against Nintendo if it is on PS4.

Because there's simply no way that a PS4 DQ game will make as much profit on the 3DS.

Yeah sure, all Japanese developers have to release all their games on the 3DS because it'd sell more, if they don't they are clearly BIASED AGAINST NINTENDO.

Don't bother quoting me if you can't use decent arguments.

There's nothing to argue, your post is ludicrous and anyone with basic reasoning and logic should be able to see that.

Around the Network

I'm gonna hope for Wii U but I doubt its gonna happen.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I'm not so sure that its a lock that its on PS4. DQ sells well in Japan, and Japan isn't a console place anymore. If they try to make it fly for the west and it doesn't sell, it could be the worst selling DQ game in years.

Considering how they want it to be on home console I guess the only ones to expect are either Wii U or PS4, but hopefully both of them can manage to get it.

Or unless Microsoft really wanted to make a comeback for the Xbox One in Japan and got an exclusive deal with them somehow. It would be the ultimate megaton and there would be so much salt.

Barkley said:

There's nothing to argue, your post is ludicrous and anyone with basic reasoning and logic should be able to see that.

So you got nothing.

DQ's fanbase is mainly located in Japan. Japan games mostly on handhelds. So yeah, A PS4 DQ game would be skipping the dedicated handheld where most of the fans are. That makes no sense for a company to do.

Around the Network

I come from the future to tell you that it's coming for the 3DS. Take note peasants.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Samus Aran said:
Barkley said:

So you got nothing.

DQ's fanbase is mainly located in Japan. Japan games mostly on handhelds. So yeah, A PS4 DQ game would be skipping the dedicated handheld where most of the fans are. That makes no sense for a company to do.

Dragon Quest sells itself.  By your reasoning putting Monster Hunter on the 3DS was a bad idea because the fanbase was on Sony consoles.

Samus Aran said:

So you got nothing.

So you're saying they can't make a Dragon Quest title for a home console without being biased against Nintendo. hahahaha.

All these Japanese Devs releasing titles on the vita instead of the 3ds must be biased too, it makes no sense. The 3ds install base is so much larger. Just why would they do that unless they hate nintendo!!!

Samus Aran said:
Barkley said:

So you got nothing.

Then they should probably also make it for mobile by that logic because that's where the industry is shifting to in Japan.

please all platforms. why not in 3ds, vita, wii u, ps3 and ps4?