By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Congrats! Add me at LaughingHamster

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:
HBninjaX said:

support a mediocre game but avoid one of the best ones.  great advice

Yoshi or Devil's Third?

yosh.  don't get me wrong i love the lil guy but his games are... meh...

gabzjmm23 said:
zzyoshiman said:

Any suggestions on what I should get? Also friend codes

what game is bundled on your Wii U? and what genre do you like?

go for the big 3: Splatoon, Smash, and Mario Kart 8. It is really a must.

then you might want - NSMBU, Mario 3D World, Hyrule Warriors, Bayo 2.

upcoming games you might like - Xenoblade Chronicles X, SMT x Fire Emblem, Mario Maker.

There is a thread about the Wii U NNID, you check the main Nintendo thread, all of our IDs are mostly there. ;)

It came with super mario 3d world and ninendoland

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Well everyone beat me to the exclusive lists. But don't forget backwards compatibility. Obviously there's the Mario Galaxy games. But also look into Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story, Pandora's Tower, there are a number of good games you have access to. But price depends on the game and where you are (just to piss off some people I'll confess that in my area Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy physical copies only cost $40-$45 :P )

This is assumijg you didn't/don't have a Wii and missed out of course.

Nuvendil said:

Well everyone beat me to the exclusive lists. But don't forget backwards compatibility. Obviously there's the Mario Galaxy games. But also look into Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story, Pandora's Tower, there are a number of good games you have access to. But price depends on the game and where you are (just to piss off some people I'll confess that in my area Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy physical copies only cost $40-$45 :P )

This is assumijg you didn't/don't have a Wii and missed out of course.

I had a wii but sold it unfortunately 

Around the Network
dongo8 said:

NNID: Dongo

It wont let me add you :(

Add me: POE_001

Screw Smash, Splatoon and Mario Kart are way more fun. Super Mario 3D World is fun, but not as good as I thought it would be.

Basically, get Splatoon and Mario Kart. Smash isn't as essential as people make it out to be.

I'm late to the party, so instead of repeating game suggestions, I'll just say congrats!

NNID: Groutifer. Have fun with your new purchase! :)

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Teeqoz said:
Screw Smash, Splatoon and Mario Kart are way more fun. Super Mario 3D World is fun, but not as good as I thought it would be.

Basically, get Splatoon and Mario Kart. Smash isn't as essential as people make it out to be.

Im with you. Smash is good but Splatoon and Mario Kart are gods !!