By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze confirmed PS3 exclusive forever.

Around the Network

This game could be extremely mediocre.
TS series (Timesplitters) is great entertainment mostly on account of comedy and fast pace and a splendid multiplayer, but I'm not sure the "realistic" approach will agree with Free Radical as a dev.
I'm loosing faith in this game almost daily but I'm always glad to be proven wrong in cases such as these!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=20617&start=0#end

The game has improved and thats GRRRREEAT!

mM

also there's a video up about it on PS3fanboy.com. The whole "dream sequence" theme of the video is kinda lame, but what they show is interesting.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/03/15/rob-yascombe-dreams-about-haze-being-awesome/

FPS arn't really my kind of game, but it looks nice, and is definitely good for PS3 that it is exclusive.

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
^Good, that's your opinion. And I'm sure running around cities equals an 8/10 game for you. But again, your opinion and I respect it. Now if you have something to say about Haze....
What I don't like is the "guilty before innocent" look that everyone is taking with this game. I may not have a huge amount of hype, but I am sure it will be well advertised, and that advert will link it to TS which is a good thing. The reason that I am very probably going to buy this game is because of the fact that it is made by FR, who people know are good devs, but for some reason assume this game will be rubbish, just cause it has been delayed. Co-op is also a very important factor that many forget, and I thought that was one of the main factors in GeoW's success.

Torillian said:
also there's a video up about it on PS3fanboy.com. The whole "dream sequence" theme of the video is kinda lame, but what they show is interesting.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/03/15/rob-yascombe-dreams-about-haze-being-awesome/

Yes, I just saw that, and it is just plain odd. However, this game is shaping up well

great news!

too bad it was delayed so damn much.

I'm back...

London_Calling said:
great news!

too bad it was delayed so damn much.

Not really, considering it had many problems that would have ruined it if it was released.

I think it's a shame they handled it so unprofessionly. Delaying it only a week or two before the release, giving consumers an uncomfirmed date that was bullshit, then saying guaranteed before April, then guaranteed before May, then saying it might not come out till Christmas time, then back to May.

Hm i'll believe it when I see it. I once again make the statement that I don't believe there has been a single shooter that has sold better on the PS3 than 360. So basically it would be guarnteeing for Free radical to be taking less than 50% of possible sales. Would have to be a pretty huge payoff from sony for that, and im not sure they would do it for Haze.

Not to mention they have already been developing the 360 and PC version so it would be a waste to throw that away.

I kinda get the feeling Haze is doomed though. I don't think the sales on PS3 will be that big and then if they eventually bring it over to the Pc and 360 it will be too late and no one will care.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.