By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze confirmed PS3 exclusive forever.

I'm not actually looking forward to this game, but it might be good.

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
Honestly....I still don't care about this game....at least until it comes out. I know FR has a good record, but I'm sick of waiting. I think what I'm trying to say is, I'm done anticipating/looking forward to it, and I'll just pick it up WHENEVER they decide to release it, instead of eagerly waiting day in and day out for the game.

I do, however, want to see how Xbox fans try and spin this. "HAZE will be crap" "I never wanted this game anyway, PS3 can have it" "This game is meh" "FINALLY, PS3 gets games" (oh I hate that last one)
I hate to point out the obvious, but considering most of the PS3 owners are writing this game off as "meh", it's hard to expect posters that don't even own the console to care about it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

DragonLord said:
makingmusic476 said:
There has been a lot of confusion concerning this issue. Hell, IGN went so far as to take down the PC and 360 versions from their listing, only to later put them back up. And they were still up when I made the exclusives thread just a weak ago.

The thing I can't wait for from the Play event is the KZ2 trailer. I hope it's new. :D

Me too...but isn't that still just a rumor. I don't think a KZ2 trailer was actually confirmed by anybody.

There will definitely be a trailer. We just don't know what it is.

When is the trailor releasing for killzone 2?!?!

mM

im beggining to think ubisoft and stores like ebgames dont give a fuck about haze anymore.

they just want it released and over with

Around the Network

It's seems like reviews will make or break this title. It's been delayed so many times consumers have lost general interest in it. However, if reviews are good it will be thrown straight back into the spotlight.

Dallinor said:
It's seems like reviews will make or break this title. It's been delayed so many times consumers have lost general interest in it. However, if reviews are good it will be thrown straight back into the spotlight.

I feel the exact same way. I used to be excited about this game late last year, but after all the delays, I just lost interest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Im looking forward to it just for the reasons that reporter listed. Co-op.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

^All that stuff about AC being a beta is not really true, in my playthrough there was basically one glitch, and I personally enjoyed the game, and I'm sure that many others did. The free running around the cities was something that I am sure that many gamers enjoyed even if you did not.