By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze confirmed PS3 exclusive forever.

(see what i'm saying lol) Good news. Maybe sony's learning to keep games exclusive. Maybe i'll pre-order haze again.

Around the Network

I will check out a video review on Game Trailers before I decide to get it or not. The game looks like it could turn out great but it could also be a disappointment.

insomniac17 said:
Munkeh111 said:
insomniac17 said:
I'm not entirely sure about this game, it looks like it could be really awesome, but they could easily mess it up. I think I'll wait for the reviews before I decide for sure. Just out of curiosity, any ideas why they would keep it exclusive?

Money!!!

Anyway, FR has a track record of being brilliant, so why should this be any different?

I suppose thats true, though I wouldn't have thought of that because of Sony's lack of attempts to keep exclusives lately. and I'm skeptical because I think that its a really great idea, I'm just a bit worried about how the story is gonna turn out. I don't just buy games for gameplay, I also love really good storylines, though I'm willing to overlook that in some cases (Star Wars Battlefront). If it turns out to be good, I'll definitely get it.

Sony has been attempting to keep exclusives, they have just been failing.  They'd moneyhat as much as MS does if they could.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Hey Dragonlord. I was just checking your PS3 RPG's list. IS it true Two Worlds is coming to the PS3? I'd heard nothing about that.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

good news,i hope it will sell a million

Around the Network
starcraft said:
insomniac17 said:
Munkeh111 said:
insomniac17 said:
I'm not entirely sure about this game, it looks like it could be really awesome, but they could easily mess it up. I think I'll wait for the reviews before I decide for sure. Just out of curiosity, any ideas why they would keep it exclusive?

Money!!!

Anyway, FR has a track record of being brilliant, so why should this be any different?

I suppose thats true, though I wouldn't have thought of that because of Sony's lack of attempts to keep exclusives lately. and I'm skeptical because I think that its a really great idea, I'm just a bit worried about how the story is gonna turn out. I don't just buy games for gameplay, I also love really good storylines, though I'm willing to overlook that in some cases (Star Wars Battlefront). If it turns out to be good, I'll definitely get it.

Sony has been attempting to keep exclusives, they have just been failing.  They'd moneyhat as much as MS does if they could.

I think FR have a good relationship with Sony

does anyone actually care about this game any more cause until like today i forgot it existed

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

stonj said:
does anyone actually care about this game any more cause until like today i forgot it existed

Yes, quite a few people do

@stonj:

I still care about this game, I'm hoping it'll be better than KZ2 so that the Sony fanboys will shut up about how great KZ2 will be without actually playing the final copy.

Yes I am aware that both are PS3 exclusives, but because it's not being hyped anymore, it might actually be a great game that isn't killed by the hype al la Lair, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm and like how Killzone 2 will be.

i'm psyched about this game. was disappointed when it was delayed last minute, but i will be very pleased if they hve used te time productively to make it even better - as i'm sure plenty other people will.

on another note, they said tere are over 30 voice actors for te movie! drawn frm the Royal Shakespeare Company and the Royal Academy of Arts! does that mean people are going to have English accents?

maybe just the bad guys as usual...

has anyone else noticed a drop in hype for PS3 games? maybe PS3 have learnt an important lesson: stop telling everyone how great the games are, and just make the games so good they speak for themselves. i'm not seeing a lot for these games - especially considering the calibre of them - KZ2, MGS4, Haze, GT5p... they're there, but not MASSIVELY hyped, not like this time last year when there wasn't much to hype anyway.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3