By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MARIO KART 8 SELLS OVER 2 MILLION IN UNITED STATES- Thanks Nintendo!

Are you thanking Nintendo for selling 2 million copies of their game? Wut?

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
tak13 said:

When some people will finally realise that NPD numbers are just for the USA and not whole North America...

The real question is, when will some people finally realise that North America isn't just the USA?

The true, real question is, when will some people finally realise that the world isn't just the USA?

Mario Kart is a beast.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

mZuzek said:
tak13 said:

When some people will finally realise that NPD numbers are just for the USA and not whole North America...

The real question is, when will some people finally realise that North America isn't just the USA?

When they realize that North Americans include

Mexicans

Central Americans

Greenlanders

And the countries of the Caribbean Islands

MDX said:
mZuzek said:

Mexicans

Central Americans

Greenlanders

LOL dude. The carribean islands barely sell consoles. Where I come from a home console being sold in a store = never. Maybe some of the bigger islands but I know even trinidad imports.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
uran10 said:
MDX said:

Mexicans

Central Americans

Greenlanders

LOL dude. The carribean islands barely sell consoles. Where I come from a home console being sold in a store = never. Maybe some of the bigger islands but I know even trinidad imports.

This wasn't about console sales per say, but that many people dont know what countries North America includes.
And I believe its been stated that the NDP is only for the US (and probably Canada), and not ALL of North America.

yeah at least one thing in WiiU will be better selling than gamecube!

Switch!!!

mZuzek said:
Dulfite said:

When Canadians actually stand up and announce themselves to the world... They are quite passive, ya know, eh?

That's the worst part. You're still wrong.

I was just joking around btw lol. And what am I wrong about?

DerNebel said:
Are you thanking Nintendo for selling 2 million copies of their game? Wut?

Yes cause we have more players to play with online!

good job. MK8 is by far one of the best games on Wii U. and it a must have game for the Wii U with those 2 DLCs.

i couldn't even think, how they can push MK9 on NX to be at par with MK8. still a different thread to discuss, just glad MK8 has strong legs.