By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MARIO KART 8 SELLS OVER 2 MILLION IN UNITED STATES- Thanks Nintendo!

mZuzek said:
Dulfite said:

I was just joking around btw lol. And what am I wrong about?

You're wrong about North America being USA and Canada, because there's still Mexico.

Well, a lot of people would refer to Mexico and the islands as parts of Central America. 

Look at SouthWest Asia/North East Africa. Most people call that the MIddle East, despite the fact that the Middle East isn't a contininent. I'm fully aware Central America is not technically a thing, but it makes more sense to called Mexico part of that just like it makes more sense to call Israel part of the middle East than it does South West Asia.

Around the Network

Guys, come on. This thread is about Mario Kart. Not continents.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

mZuzek said:
Dulfite said:

Well, a lot of people would refer to Mexico and the islands as parts of Central America. 

Look at SouthWest Asia/North East Africa. Most people call that the MIddle East, despite the fact that the Middle East isn't a contininent. I'm fully aware Central America is not technically a thing, but it makes more sense to called Mexico part of that just like it makes more sense to call Israel part of the middle East than it does South West Asia.

I'm pretty sure it's well determined that North America is Mexico, USA and Canada, South America is everything from Venezuela south-wards and everything else is Central. And I don't care if this thread is about Mario Kart.

I find it hillarious that we are discussing this in this thread lol. Alas, it shall continue, I haz the proOfz!!! Because, the British know more about the America's than the Americans do apparently.

"According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, some geologists and physical geographers include parts of Mexico in Central America."

mZuzek said:
Dulfite said:

"According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, some geologists and physical geographers include parts of Mexico in Central America."

"Some."

/thread

lol

So, Mario Kart is at least at 5.2 million now. According to vgchartz, Double Dash sold almost 7 million units. Is there still a chance to top it before the NX came out, so with 1.5 years left ?

Around the Network
Edwardooo said:
So, Mario Kart is at least at 5.2 million now. According to vgchartz, Double Dash sold almost 7 million units. Is there still a chance to top it before the NX came out, so with 1.5 years left ?

Yes.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Edwardooo said:

By the end of the year.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread