By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - June 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, WiiU, XBO, 3DS up

Congrats PS4!

Around the Network

Go Sony Go!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

jlmurph2 said:
AFloatingDuck said:
Hey. X1 up over 50% year-on-year! That's good, holidays will be harder but I think it can be solidly up YOY.

Halo 5 incoming! I'm hoping to see X1 win October November and December with these bundles and price drops. MS knows how to do holidays.

October for sure, November and December will be hard with Call of Duty and Battlefront.

Depend on the BlackFriday deals.

Ryng_Tolu said:
jlmurph2 said:
AFloatingDuck said:
Hey. X1 up over 50% year-on-year! That's good, holidays will be harder but I think it can be solidly up YOY.

Halo 5 incoming! I'm hoping to see X1 win October November and December with these bundles and price drops. MS knows how to do holidays.

October for sure, November and December will be hard with Call of Duty and Battlefront.

CoD and Battlefront vs Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider. That's fine with me.

jlmurph2 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Tomb Raider is likely going to be a non factor this November. Fallout is currently (on Amazon.com) selling more on PS4 and has been since its reveal, CoD is the other way around, time will tell what bundles will do to change that.

The holidays in he US this year will come down to how much prices will be cut (especially by Sony), outside of Halo 5 the exclusives will be largely irrelevant.

Around the Network

This is a nice NPD. Everybody can turn numbers so it suits them

jlmurph2 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
jlmurph2 said:
AFloatingDuck said:

MGS V and uncharted collection might help a bit

taus90 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

MGS V and uncharted collection might help a bit

Remasters don't do too much but if that's the case Gears Forza 6 and Rare Replay might help a bit too. I could see Rare bundles alongside Gears Ultimate Edition ones.

DerNebel said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Tomb Raider is likely going to be a non factor this November. Fallout is currently (on Amazon.com) selling more on PS4 and has been since its reveal, CoD is the other way around, time will tell what bundles will do to change that.

The holidays in he US this year will come down to how much prices will be cut (especially by Sony), outside of Halo 5 the exclusives will be largely irrelevant.

More games are always a factor. But yeah I'm thinking bundles. There's a ton of possibilities.

jlmurph2 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
jlmurph2 said:
AFloatingDuck said:

Tomb Raider and Fallout can help, but compared to two monster like CoD and Battlefront... No way.

Hope in a pricedrop or nothing.