By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - June 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, WiiU, XBO, 3DS up

At 20.2m announced PS4 was flat or a bit up YoY for the year with US being down YoY.
Now US is flat.

So maybe I can try to speculate the lifetime sales for PS4.

- 10m announce at first week of August 2014.
- 4.2m for 2013.

So if the trend is right and PS4 is tracking WW flat/up YoY.

PS4 will be over 24m sold before end of July.

Crazy.

Around the Network

Xbox One did well! Congrats Microsoft! :)

Its seems Batman gave PS4 quite a boost, and a slight one to XB1. XB1 had the addition boost of the 1 TB SKU. Without the new SKU for XB1 it would have been a bloodbath, new SKU made the month very respectable for XB1.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Guys, PS4 is at 366k, not 365k.

Wow ps4 beasting considering the xbox one had a 150 price cut and an insanse amount of deals where ps4 is stil 399.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Hey. X1 up over 50% year-on-year! That's good, holidays will be harder but I think it can be solidly up YOY.

Ryng_Tolu said:
jlmurph2 said:

Its not a remake. I was just saying that the name has nothing to do with it lol.

Still a good remaster. Mainly because the game was made long enough ago that improvements can actually be made rather than just a resolution and framerate bump

I'm not sure why you try to say Gears is a remastered... I mean, if you ask me, remake >>>>>>>>> remastered.

And yeah, considering how good is Gears on XBO, seem more a remake than a remastered...

The cutscenes are remade completely. But I don't see enough changes to call it a remake.

AFloatingDuck said:
Hey. X1 up over 50% year-on-year! That's good, holidays will be harder but I think it can be solidly up YOY.

Halo 5 incoming! I'm hoping to see X1 win October November and December with these bundles and price drops. MS knows how to do holidays.

At least Microsoft is putting up a decent fight in the US.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

jlmurph2 said:
AFloatingDuck said:

Halo 5 incoming! I'm hoping to see X1 win October November and December with these bundles and price drops. MS knows how to do holidays.