By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As much as I liked the story of arkham knight...(spoilers)

Fei-Hung said:
How about Bruce Waynes secretary calmly manning the desk in a city that's been evacuated

Didn't they say she was Lucius' PA?

If he works there, she GOTTA work there, If she can't work there, he can't work there and if he can't work there, HE CANT WORK THERE!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
Fei-Hung said:
How about Bruce Waynes secretary calmly manning the desk in a city that's been evacuated

If he works there, she GOTTA work there, If she can't work there, he can't work there and if he can't work there, HE CANT WORK THERE!

She works works for Bruce which is why Bruce wasnt allowed past his office in the tower while dressed as batman, because his secretary would notice. Thats Bruces office.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Porcupine_I said:

She works works for Bruce which is why Bruce wasnt allowed past his office in the tower while dressed as batman, because his secretary would notice. Thats Bruces office.

When you try to go outside he actually says something like "I can't go there with Lucius PA still there"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

When you try to go outside he actually says something like "I can't go there with Lucius PA still there"

Yeah, Lucius knows you're batman and makes your vehicles. You get no upgrades without him just like in the Dark Knight movie. Waynes Tower was the safest place in the game until around 75% of the way through. The game tries to keep you stuck to Bruces room when you get into the tower for story purposes. They didnt pull an Assassins Creed Unity where you can roam around the whole building. They want you to stay focused on the story.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Porcupine_I said:

Yeah, Lucius knows you're batman and makes your vehicles. You get no upgrades without him just like in the Dark Knight movie. Waynes Tower was the safest place in the game until around 75% of the way through. The game tries to keep you stuck to Bruces room when you get into the tower for story purposes. They didnt pull an Assassins Creed Unity where you can roam around the whole building. They want you to stay focused on the story.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with you being wrong about the woman being Bruce's secretary

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with you being wrong about the woman being Bruce's secretary

Ok...lets have a little experiment shall we? Lets just assume the secretary is for the person who that room belongs to. Go to the phone in the room and check to see who the messages are for. :)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Porcupine_I said:

Ok...lets have a little experiment shall we? Lets just assume the secretary is for the person who that room belongs to. Go to the phone in the room and check to see who the messages are for. :)

Once more, they specifically say in the game that she is Lucius' PA

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Once more, they specifically say in the game that she is Lucius' PA

I looked it up. You're right, but at the same time....that makes very little sense. A secretary should have no clue as to how safe Wayne Tower is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2TiVdIjEtk

It's worse than I thought!