By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rocket league

What a fun game and you get it for free with PS+ lol

any one else having a blast with this game?

Even tho I suck am still having a blast, it's sad getting old. I used to be so good at veedya games :(

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Haven't played it yet but it looks so fun. I even saw an insane goal vid.

I'm getting my ass reamed, but I'm having too much fun to care.

I was not planning to renew my ps plus subscription but the game looks so fun that now I am considering changing plans.

A lot of fuzz about this game lately. And I'm still sitting here waiting for someone to be my scapegoat partner for some nice 2v2s :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I´m thinking on buying this on PC, it really looks like a blast.

I started playing on Thursday, and Ive put in a good 15 hours since then, its so much fun. This game finally got me to stop playing Destiny.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

vivster said:

A lot of fuzz about this game lately. And I'm still sitting here waiting for someone to be my scapegoat partner for some nice 2v2s :(

swordf1sh6 add me
Edit: If you have PS4 version that is

JOKA_ said:
I started playing on Thursday, and Ive put in a good 15 hours since then, its so much fun. This game finally got me to stop playing Destiny.

Are you my clone?

UltimateUnknown said:
JOKA_ said:

Are you my clone?

Haha I guess so.

On Friday my friends and I planned on playing Rocket League splitscreen for just a little while, then going out to get food, and finally go to a bar.  We ended up ordering a pizza and played Rocket League for 8 hours.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League