By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I really got to give this a go. Trying to finish off bloodborne at the moment though. Can't wait to play it though!

Around the Network

The most fun I've had gaming this year! Thanks to Sony for giving us a game that most of us probably wouldn't have bought otherwise.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

The Fury said:
It's fantastic.

Question to people playing it, do you use ball cam or normal cam? I cannot handle ball came as I find it hard to get a sense of direction.

I use ball cam.  Sometimes I don't know which direction I'm facing, but its usually something you can figure out quickly.  Just remember what color you are and you'll be fine.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

poklane said:
It's very good, but has some downsides, 2 of them being awful servers so far and shit AI on all difficulties.

I doubt they expected all the traffic, even with the PS+ giveaway.  I read earlier today that there were 65k people playing at one point on Saturday.  I'm hoping that they will address those issues because I expect people to continue playing this for a while.

unfortunately I'm really terrible at it, I'm misjudging like 90% of the balls I attempt to hit

Around the Network

Age does creep up. Can no longer properly play RTSses. I do okay in Rocket league but also fail a lot

I actually got better at the game now I get hat tricks on regular basis, because I have a great connection I some times get a goal right after they blow the whistle it's so easy when you know where to hit the ball.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I just did a bit of training and played a 1v1 vs a bot on rookie. The 1v1 was a bit easy. Some of the training is helluva hard. Goalie training on all-stars mode was 0% for me. I eventually managed to block every shot but it took a few tries to do it. And aerial training on pro was frikken impossible.

It real fun. Managed to get a few trophies form failing at the aerial training so many times and repeating stuff over and over.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

poklane said:
It's very good, but has some downsides, 2 of them being awful servers so far and shit AI on all difficulties.

Me and my mates find that when an AI enters an online match it makes it unfair, they always score. :P meaning we lose.

Buckwheat said:

I use ball cam.  Sometimes I don't know which direction I'm facing, but its usually something you can figure out quickly.  Just remember what color you are and you'll be fine.

I have no issues of controls or who I am/my colour. My issue with ball cam is perspective for hitting the ball in a certain direction, kind of like snooker. In order to judge where the ball is going to go you have hit it at a certain angle, ball cam makes that very hard to judge and I sometimes because the camera swings about, I end up just driving around the ball instead. The only issue I have with normal cam is judging elevation of the ball, the ground indicator is good for that though.

Hmm, pie.

if you play split screen, is it one on one or is there an AI companion with it?