By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Goodnightmoon said:

I´m thinking on buying this on PC, it really looks like a blast.

pretty cool too from what I understand there is PC vs PS4 cross platform play in it, looks amazing from the bits I've seen. really good fun game.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

This game ruined my weekend 😠

I'm having a blast with this game. At first I was bad at it, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Based on how many people had rated the game and how many people I have seen playing the game on twitch, this game is clearly the best psn plus game given by sony to date.

It's fantastic.

Question to people playing it, do you use ball cam or normal cam? I cannot handle ball came as I find it hard to get a sense of direction.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
It's fantastic.

Question to people playing it, do you use ball cam or normal cam? I cannot handle ball came as I find it hard to get a sense of direction.

I use ball cam.. I would lose track of the ball if I didn't. Normal cam shows the direction of the ball but doesn't show how far away it is or if someone is about to hit it. I only swap to normal cam to pick up a boost or something like that.

played it all day today and I think the bot AI needs to be patched the bots on your team are against you, every goal the opposite team had was an own goal from my "team"

It's very good, but has some downsides, 2 of them being awful servers so far and shit AI on all difficulties.

Kyuu said:
The game is brilliant but my messed up internet connection is giving me nightmares. And yes I feel you :( getting old is indeed such a burden for a gamer! I was so darned good at anything I put my hands on (saving RTS/FPS) but now my thought process, my reactions, awareness, accuracy and calculations have all gotten a massive downgrade. Perhaps the root cause is losing interest.

I saw those super nerds broadcasting, boy am I light years behind. It's depressing XD

It's probably why I'm more into story-based games now, gameplay is usually easier or more simplified, and there are times when you are just watching cutscenes so it gives your brain time to re-set.

Free on PSN+, I am obliged to check it out. Split screen, even beter.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

vivster said:

A lot of fuzz about this game lately. And I'm still sitting here waiting for someone to be my scapegoat partner for some nice 2v2s :(

enjoying the game so far, im really close to that platinum. if you still need a partner i will play with you or against you, just add me on PSN my user name id is: estebxx