By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square has become a Sony 2nd Party this generation

Fusioncode said:

Sony was to blame for losing Dragon Quest last gen.

Nintendo is to blame for losing Dragon Quest this gen.

Hey wait a minute, I think you're fucking with me. I refuse to take your bait good sir. I'm off to go stare at my Vita and wish I had something to play on it. 

I guess I could be so good at trolling I don't even notice that I'm doing it, but I'm not baiting you. I just want you to admit that Sony money hat-ed Dragon Quest as that's the only reasonable answer...

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Fusioncode said:

Sony was to blame for losing Dragon Quest last gen.

Nintendo is to blame for losing Dragon Quest this gen.

Hey wait a minute, I think you're fucking with me. I refuse to take your bait good sir. I'm off to go stare at my Vita and wish I had something to play on it. 

I guess I could be so good at trolling I don't even notice that I'm doing it, but I'm not baiting you. I just want you to admit that Sony money hat-ed Dragon Quest as that's the only reasonable answer...

Shit, that's all? Hell yeah Sony paid Square some cash for that slimey goodness. That's how this business work, money talks, foolishness walks. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

This is why PS4 is a must for JRPG fans, Xbone was never the logical choice to get for JRPGS.

Fusioncode said:

Shit, that's all? Hell yeah Sony paid Square some cash for that slimey goodness. That's how this business work, money talks, foolishness walks. 

I wonder how much one would have to pay for Dragon Quest. 18 million vs. almost 2 million says a lot to my wallet.

NintendoPie said:
Fusioncode said:

I wonder how much one would have to pay for Dragon Quest. 18 million vs. almost 2 million says a lot to my wallet.

Heh ask Nintendo, I'm sure they paid a bunch of money for it last gen

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Certainly makes up for last gen, where they only made one PS3 exclusive, Drakengard 3. Honestly though, I'm just glad that they're announcing more than just Final Fantasy this gen so far.

They go where the money is so it's not too surprising

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

My thoughts? I'm pleased.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Soundwave said:
Must be nice to get bailed out in Japan like that. Nintendo usually has to do all the work themselves.

Can't help but wonder what Sony did to you, your gf and your puppy.

Well you refuted your own thread title in your first sentence.

And to others. Y so bitta?

Third parties tend to go with the best selling system.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st