By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Capcom: Sony's ambition is to make the PS4 home of the fighting genre.

Exclusive PS4 Monster Hunter fighting game incoming.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Aeolus451 said:

I fell out of my chair laughing at this. Nintendo only has platform and casual games to really call theirs. Every other genre has a home elsewhere. Horror survival games are mainly third party and nintendo doesn't have those. JRPGs are flocking back to playstation consoles.

Great examples. I'll be spending my time trying to come up with replies to all these great games you mentioned. :D

Best survival horror is easily TLOU remasterd or Bloodborne  (it is horror just because you kill your enemies differently doesn't make it a different genre). That leaves Nintendo with best party game and best 2d and 3d platformer.

And I do not consider MK as a racing game as I don't count strikers as a footie great game though, but still a partygame. Nintendo's still having the best fighter with SSB.

MS has the best racing games with Forza and probably the best shooter when Halo comes out.

Sony the best horror survival and JRPG, the other genres as WRPG are third party as the Witcher 3 and nor available on Wii U, in therms of library the twinshave caught up.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I hope Tekken is exclusive for the PS4 too

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

Aragami said:
I hope Tekken is exclusive for the PS4 too

Tekken might be a long shot but Virtua Fighter 6 has more of a chance given Sony's good relationship with Sega these days(Yakuza being PS exclusive, Shenmue 3 partial backing and promotion etc).

Qwark said:
bigtakilla said:

Great examples. I'll be spending my time trying to come up with replies to all these great games you mentioned. :D

Best survival horror is easily TLOU remasterd or Bloodborne  (it is horror just because you kill your enemies differently doesn't make it a different genre). That leaves Nintendo with best party game and best 2d and 3d platformer.

And I do not consider MK as a racing game as I don't count strikers as a footie great game though, but still a partygame. Nintendo's still having the best fighter with SSB.

MS has the best racing games with Forza and probably the best shooter when Halo comes out.

Sony the best horror survival and JRPG, the other genres as WRPG are third party as the Witcher 3 and nor available on Wii U, in therms of library the twinshave caught up.

That's rather hypocritical. You consider Bloodbourne a survival horror game, which isn't a survival horror game, but Mario Kart isn't a racing game.

Oh, and TLOU: R isn't that good as a survival horror game. I never even flinched in any of the parts you fight infected.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
Azuren said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
That's pretty easy. The PS4 D-Pad is far superior to the Xbox One D-Pad.

THIS JUST IN.

Driving a car is also better than driving a cinder block. 

Hey, the Xbox One controller isn't that bad.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Cobretti2 said:

lol no it isn't. the d-pad on the xbox one is essentially now what Nintendo have just the cross witout the raised circle bit like the 360 controller. 

The Xbox Elite controller has a better d-pad than the Xbox One controller, but the PS4 is a better d-pad for fighters than the xbox one. It dips and clicks too much on the controller. It also sucks for you if you have sticky buttons.

This.

Bet with Xander XT: 

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Qwark said:

That's rather hypocritical. You consider Bloodbourne a survival horror game, which isn't a survival horror game, but Mario Kart isn't a racing game.

Oh, and TLOU: R isn't that good as a survival horror game. I never even flinched in any of the parts you fight infected.

People have been mislabeling all kinds of games in the other thread earlier. This is really no different from that. 

Aeolus451 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

People have been mislabeling all kinds of games in the other thread earlier. This is really no different from that. 

What other thread?

Bet with Xander XT: 

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Aeolus451 said:

What other thread?

This one. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=205539&page=1#