By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy 7 Remake or World of FF ?

Your MOST WANTED Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy 15 !!!!!! 87 27.71%

Final Fantasy 7 Remake!! = ) 173 55.10%

World of Final Fantasy < 3 26 8.28%

see results 28 8.92%

Total:314

Final Fantasy VII Remake, seeing as I never played the original and I want to see what all the hype for this game is about.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

fatslob-:O said:

FFT became one of the best FFs ?

Uhh, we'll just agree to disagree ...

Yeap... I consider Final Fantasy Tactics one of the best FF ever created... it is that good in both story and gameplay (it is the best, depth and complete class system of any other FF... they really get the best from old FF and make the perfect system).

BTW this is a funny article about that... it is fine to love FFT :)

http://kotaku.com/5973196/why-everybody-loves-final-fantasy-tactics

PS. I'm just waiting since PS3 to SE add trophy support to re-re-replay it again... I even last week tried to find a game like it on Vita to play for fun and found nothing... I want FFT back... DAT Calculator strategies.

XV is a must have for me because it's a full new experience compared to VII. Even though I kinda hate Tabata.
VII:R will be a must buy too because I want to see what the devs regret about the old VII, and what they couldn't achieve back in the nineties.
For World of FF, I'd say I'll wait for the reviews, and if it's at least good for core gamers I'll get it full price. I don't expect it to be great though. Otherwise I'll get it on sale. I love the heroes design though, feels like Roxas and Namine are back.

CWegzz said:
Final Fantasy VII Remake, seeing as I never played the original and I want to see what all the hype for this game is about.

its exciting for you. maybe FF7 has the best characters and story in the serie. i love "cloud" and "tifa", great characters. with new graphic - cant wait < 3

Why not ALL?! :D

Around the Network

FF7 by far and far and far!

FF15 looks dumb.

No idea what World of FF is.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

JRPGfan said:

I just watched a video interview about the World of Final Fantasy... it looks good, even with that cutsey art style.

(im sold on the idea of a FF based pokemon game)

FF7R > World of Final Fantasy > FF15

Im not completly sold on FFXV yet.... I dont know why...

I know why.  I don't buy any of the characters yet.  They're so damn cliche or over-anime'd in their personalities, spouting one liners left and right (alright, to be fair I guess it's not like they can talk about things happening in the world yet since that would spoil the story, but still).  Noctis as well as the rest of the gang look too much like cosplayers (and even act like it) , even if you make the argument that they're different because of *spoilers*

their country having the last crystal so they're richer or some crap.  They still kind of look ridiculous and out of place.  Noctis's and Prompto's hair especially.  It's sad that the generic marine, Gladiolus, looks more legit for the world than they do.

Lube Me Up

I am buying all of them. If they were all available today I would buy in this order:

FFXV
WoFF
FFVII R

Neodegenerate said:
I am buying all of them. If they were all available today I would buy in this order:

FFXV
WoFF
FFVII R

You are a true Final Fantasy Fan, right ? ^^

KazumaKiryu said:
Neodegenerate said:

FFXV
WoFF
FFVII R

You are a true Final Fantasy Fan, right ? ^^

FF was my first RPG back on the NES.  Have loved the game series ever since.  In order of favorite to least my list goes: 6, 9, 1, 12, 4, 8, 10, 5, 3, 2, 7, 13.  I don't rank 11 and 14 due to the whole MMO thing.

Hell, I even liked Mystic Quest (US) for what it was back when I originally played it on SNES.