By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy 7 Remake or World of FF ?

Your MOST WANTED Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy 15 !!!!!! 87 27.71%

Final Fantasy 7 Remake!! = ) 173 55.10%

World of Final Fantasy < 3 26 8.28%

see results 28 8.92%

Total:314
Hynad said:
__Hydra__ said:

Specifically the dress style is punk and the hair style is emo. That's how it appears to me. 

Because you say so, right? Because I could swear you're not explaining anything so far.

That is my opinion, based on the styles of music. Emo and punk rock have visual styles that I see in these character designs and I simply don't like the choice of design. 

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

I don't know why you're being aggresive with Hydra.  If you Google Image Search Emo this is the first picture.

If you Google Image Search Noctis this is the first picture.

It's practically the same person, and it's not a big deal.

Yeah. So agressive. Because asking someone to explain himself is an act of agression now.

People are quick to put labels on everything. "This is so emo." "This is so gay." "This game is just about a boys band spreading their bromance..."

So, sorry if asking him to explain himself was breaking the rules. 

i want all 3 tbh

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Anfebious said:
Already played FF7 (besides it's coming in 2017 at the earliest) and FF15 has no chicks so I'm going with World of Final Fantasy.

Have a cookie.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

FF7. I loved the world it was set in. I'm hoping it's atmosphere transfers well into the remake

Around the Network

why not All...?

I think for hype alone FF7 remake win, but FF 15 is must as a new series, and FF world is also a must because how cute the character and monster is , but i think we need to see how FF 7 remake will look like or how the battle system and the world will look like on 8th gen graphic. So i will bump this thread in the future.

FF7 of the 3, KH3 over FF15.

Hmm, pie.

I'll probably buy all 3, but I'm the most hyped about FF7R (FF7 still is my most beloved game) - WoFF also looks delightful and online coop could be amazing :).
I'm a bit torn about FF15, the world looks cool, but hmm.. something feels off for me with that game.

FF7r easily wins this. I am super excited for that (hopefully they don't ruin it). The other two I have absolutely no interest in. They both look horrible to me...