By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter and Smash Dominates EVO 2015

HollyGamer said:
Azzanation said:

I wouldnt be making my judgments on whats great based off the human race which is far from perfect. Nazi's had a huge following so did Communism, in fact some of the worlds most hated sports teams have the biggest followings. Sorry numbers dont speak for all.

then why are u defending STEAM  then because a lot of people using STEAM ???

Am i defending Steam? I dont game on Steam because others do, i game on Steam because thats where the most value is for me. I couldnt care less who uses Steam, it may be the most popular but judging from articles no one seems to care for it.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

i game on Steam because thats where the most value is for me.

Then that reason is the same reason why a lot of people in EVO comunity choose to be, it's not because they following a lot of people it's because to them it's better fighting games, and  judging games by many is more acceptable then judging  the games by few especially by your self.

HollyGamer said:
Azzanation said:

Then that reason is the same reason why a lot of people in EVO comunity choose to be, it's not because they following a lot of people it's because to them it's better fighting games, and  judging games by many is more acceptable then judging  the games by few especially by your self.

Dont get confused with quality and fame.

The_Yoda said:
Sad to see my beloved Tekken so far down the list ...

The new Tekken is coming out soon. Don't worry, it will be back.

Azzanation said:
HollyGamer said:
Azzanation said:

Dont get confused with quality and fame.

Did they, did you?, nobody knows , i cannot judge you, and i cannot judge everyone, maybe they choose because they better to them the difference is,  " a lot " of people pick those list because according to them it's better.