By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Japan: PSVita, 3DS, PS4 with + (June 22th-28st 2015)

Ruler said:

anyways Vita is fighting back the 3DS numbers should obviously be higher with a game like FE being launched 

What does that have to do with the Vita?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Ruler said:

anyways Vita is fighting back the 3DS numbers should obviously be higher with a game like FE being launched 

Fire Emblem Awakening came out though so the fanbase of the franchise is basically there and 3ds is at 19mil already ;-D

Ruler said:

Erm, what?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

outlawauron said:
LOL, people are counting the special edition of FE as two copies and then adding it to the total. That's not how things work. It did well though. Seems COMG was a bit inflated though.

P4DAN did alright, but I am surprised by how much it boosted hardware.

Kresnik, I don't think Heavensward did poorly. It's just not a game that people are going to buy retail.

With people saying Nohr and Hoshido are two completely different games, why combine them at all, amirite?

Anyway, PS4 is back above the Wii U now, will probably stay that way til the holidays too, unless Yoshi gives an unexpected boost. I'll wait for FF XIV digital numbers before I call flop on it too.

Teeqoz said:
outlawauron said:
LOL, people are counting the special edition of FE as two copies and then adding it to the total. That's not how things work. It did well though. Seems COMG was a bit inflated though.

P4DAN did alright, but I am surprised by how much it boosted hardware.

Kresnik, I don't think Heavensward did poorly. It's just not a game that people are going to buy retail.

With people saying Nohr and Hoshido are two completely different games, why combine them at all, amirite?

Anyway, PS4 is back above the Wii U now, will probably stay that way til the holidays too, unless Yoshi gives an unexpected boost. I'll wait for FF XIV digital numbers before I call flop on it too.

But nobody is arguing that (FE). You can separate too, but we are talking about the LE sku.

As for PS4>WiiU, Seems like these comments always show up when PS4 regains a leading position, WiiU might be ahead of it next week. (Surperior tracker)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:

But nobody is arguing that (FE). You can separate too, but we are talking about the LE sku.

As for PS4>WiiU, Seems like these comments always show up when PS4 regains a leading position, WiiU might be ahead of it next week. (Surperior tracker)

Well, if Hoshido and Nohr are two different games, why combine them, or the LE for that matter? It was just a joke anyway lol

I comment in the MC threads every week regardless of which console is ahead, and I normally note which console is ahead, and my thoughts around that. The Wii U boost from Splatoon has lasted way longer than I thought, but it has consistently been dropping since Splatoon's second wedk, and I personally think it's likely to continue for a while, til it falls below 10k.

Teeqoz said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7406053

vita+ps4 = sony 8th generation disappointment

3ds = monster and wii u = failure

but still funny when some fans trying to spin the numbers here and also fire emblem fates SE are counted for 2 version , well some people still cant accept it and keep trying till the end and even post to other gaming board (lol)

Ryng_Tolu said:
Teeqoz said:

Eh, I always use MC. You can't go around saying "oh this week MC is better" but "this week Famitsu is better" etc.

Pick one tracker and stick with it.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Teeqoz said:

3 incorrect results remain incorrect results, even if they all concur ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.