By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 5 & Dragon Quest Heroes coming only for PS4 in the west

Star Ocean 5 Isn’t Coming to PS3 in the West Because Last-Gen Market Has “Diminished to Nothing”

Yes, its right. Star Ocean 5 coming 2016 only for the PS4 in the west. That say Square Enix.

Personally - I think, Tales of Berseria too. But the best JRPG - Persona 5 - coming for PS4 and PS3 here. This is very good for us.

Here is the info about star ocean:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/06/27/star-ocean-5-ps3-release-discussed/#/slide/1

Around the Network

I can somewhat agree to that, but I'm curious as to where they got there statistics from or if they were basing it off a specific game(s).

Should have been the same in Japan too....

works for me

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Good thing but should have been exclusive in Japan too

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Thank god (not that I'm buying either). I wish more studios would release games for CURRENT gen consoles only and leave LAST gen consoles behind.

I would have bought them on PS3. I still game on PS3. I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse on PS3. It is not true that PS3 game sales are down to nothing. I'm not planning on buying a PS4 for at least another year to year and a half.

Good news.

Now start to work only for PS4... no more cross-gen games please.

Bad news for me, I don't want to get a PS4 when I can just get the PS3..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

That must really suck for that one JRPG fan and his Xbox.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.