By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5 will have no local split-screen for Campaign or MP - "performance related compromise"

DJEVOLVE said:
DerNebel said:

Are you seriously suggesting that all Xbox/Halo fans are fine with this? Just because the Xbox community around these parts isn't ever willing to voice their complaints against MS doesn't mean it's the same everywhere.

People really don't care about it, accept the opposition on Vgchartz.

Oh really...

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3bi2wr/halo_5_guardians_wont_feature_splitscreen_for/

Even the circlejerk that is the r/xboxone sub wasn't happy about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/398h3z/no_splitscreen_coop_for_halo_5_at_least_for/

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

If that's the case, then my chances of getting an Xbox One will drop to 0. I almost got one for Christmas last year (it was already purchased, actually) but backed out after the MCC issues. I was waiting to see how Halo 5 would turn out, but if there is zero split screen whatsoever, I will definitely not be buying an Xbox One.

You where really planning to get one???

Split screen, the least used option in gaming, I refuse to play it and yet this is the reason you won't buy?

We all believe you... Accept it makes no sense at all.

Wait. Is this a joke post? I can't really tell. My dad had an Xbox One fucking purchased for me for Christmas because that's what I asked him for. Then I learned of all the MCC issues, so I told him I didn't really want it anymore (obviously not knowing he had already purchased it).

Recently, though, I thought that maybe I had made a mistake. With Halo 5 coming out later this year, it might be a good idea to buy one afterall. Currently, I'm in college and live with 5 other guys. I enjoy playing games with them and have recently lost a lot of interest in playing games on my own. Halo 5 not having split screen means that I won't be able to play it with them. Combined with the fact that I would basically only be buying an Xbox One for 2 games, I again decided I did not want it.

Now you know my thought process, Jackass. Care to say anything stupider than your last post or are you going to shut your fucking mouth like you should have in the first place?

- User was moderated for this post - Tachikoma

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.