By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto is not making hardware decisions for the NX

People will still lay the blame on him if NX fails.

Around the Network

Why are people happy about this?

Dr.Vita said:
Why are people happy about this?

Looking at Star Fox Zero and his gamepad projects last E3 he's past his prime.

I want him to make one last great IP.

Takeda needs to be far from hardware development as well though.

IamAwsome said:
ARamdomGamer said:
Instead they are letting Reggie make all the desicions about the NX.
XD

At this point a Western designed NX is better for Nintendo than a Japanese designed NX. 

You do realize that NIntendo's hardware division was completly reorganized about 2 years ago, right? They're one big team instead of a seperate handheld and console team. I highly doubt Nintendo of Japan is going to simply hand over hardware duties to Nintendo of America. Besides, since since the N64, Nintendo of America has had more of a hand in creating hardware for Nintendo than most people realize.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Around the Network

NOA part of creating hardware was dead as soon as Iwata took over, and by a western desgined NX they mean a system designed for the west, not in the west.

KyleeStrutt said:
NOA part of creating hardware was dead as soon as Iwata took over, and by a western desgined NX they mean a system designed for the west, not in the west.

This is exactly what I mean. 

Should be a good choice :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I still laugh at the fact that even when Nintendo creates new ways too play, people bitch about it while crying about lack of innovation in the industry.. So Nintendo decides to provide alternative control options Wiimote/Nunchuck,Classic/Pro... TOO MANY CONTROLLERS NINTENDO!!!!

ARamdomGamer said:
Instead they are letting Reggie make all the desicions about the NX.
XD

> _ <

What nintendo needs to do is get Mark Cerny to help them design the device :)

Or find a guy like him, that understands both software and hardware, and make him design the thing.