By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto is not making hardware decisions for the NX

bunchanumbers said:
Roma said:

Motion in SS was really fun and it shows that he wants to move foreword unlike the rest of the gaming world including most gamers. Motion controls could have been improved upon and made even better but sadly gamers are so traditional and fear change! You can bet they will have a new controller for NX as they have already said they don't want the competition to copy them as usual.

he is not really the only person making decisions on hardware and that is why people shouldn't blame only one man for it. Everyone makes mistakes and we shouldn't expect only bad things after he has done so many great things.

You know how traditional gamers work. They like what they like and its the same old same old. If they made motion controls a option then I bet that Skyward Sword doesn't end up being considered among the worst Zelda game among the core gamer. If they had a zelda game like the tech demo they showed for GCN and Wii U at launch I bet both systems sell better. Its just how it works with the core gamer. They're not interested in how they interact with the game if it is different from what they are used to.

thats not it at all. They just want the interaction to actually WORK something that motion controls had and still has an issue with

Around the Network

Ajua! Now there's hope!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well , innovation an uniqueness is not the only way to gain sales, as long as they can create a concept (hardware design or new way of playing games ) without sacrificing market share then it's fine, Wii U is profitable but not enough to gain market share and brand recognition. So the next concept should be focusing on gaining more market share rather then satisfying Nintendo fans.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Why are people acting like this is a good thing?  Iwata was gonna release the N3DS with the same 3D technology as the old 3DS until Miyamoto stepped in.

He did say he was still looking into what they're making. I'm sure if a similar incident occurred, he would be capable of doing something about it. 

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com