By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - All we need is immigration reform

I'll be perfectly honest. I don't like obama as a president because I disagree with his policies and how he handles a congress that won't agree with him. Onto the main topic, I rather wait to do immigration reform until the next president. 

Yeah, I'm all for people immigrating here but in the legal way. I agree that we need to make it easier for people to immigrate legally over here. It should be much cheaper and quicker to get in but they need to speak english decently and have no criminal record.  I don't think it's wise to reward legal status to illegal immigrants because they're evaded capture so far. That's a bit ass backwards. It sets the wrong precedent with 'em.

The illegals need to be deported back to their country so they can try the legal way or just stay there. A wall on the southern border needs to be built to handle the illegals crossing the border easily and to send a crystal clear message.

it's easy to come into the country the legal way versus nearly dying trying to illegally immigrate by crossing the border. We will not tolerate it any longer. If we catch you crossing the border illegally, we'll deport you swiftly back into your country on the farthest side of it from us. In other words, mexicans we'll be dropped off at mexico's southern border. haha

Around the Network
GuyWithHighIQ said:
Chris Hu said:
GuyWithHighIQ said:
Chris Hu said:

I don't know what world you live in but in the real world nobody that makes minum-wage or even slightly more then minum-wage gets aproved for any kind of housing loan unless you're talking about a one room shack.

You are talking about the present after the banks and the government got caught red-handed trying to fleece the entire country. Now that the banks got their bail-out, they no longer give out loans recklessly. They'll play nice for a couple more years until they get a good pro-big government puppet in power to help them scam the country again.

Ever wonder why almost all billionaires, wall st banks and giant companies are leftwing? Because big companies love big government. It's a shame most of the average person voting for Liberals can't or don't see this. Anything the libs push is to support big businesses, not the average person. Even in platforms where you think the Democrats are in it for the 'little guy', there's actually an alterior, pro-big business reason for it. Higher income taxes, for example, is just one policy where the Democrats are looking to support their billionaire sponsors. Billionaires don't pay income taxes, but their small business competitors that file as individuals do. Of course, the Democrats and the leftwing media never tell us that Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, 2 of the biggest people pushing for high income taxes, don't pay income taxes.

I hate to burst your bubble but pretty much all politicans are in favor of big business no matter what party they belong to.  But that is besides the point since what I said in the first place still is the truth no one that makes minium wage or even slightly more then minum wage ever gets approved for any kind of a substantial loan be that housing or otherwise.  Maybe in your dream world they do, but not in the real world. 

It is a fact that banks were giving out million-dollar loans to minimum-wage earners and even unemployed people during the housing bubble. I suggest you look up affirmative action loans.

Again in your dream world maybe but not in the real world so keep on dreaming.

Aeolus451 said:

I'll be perfectly honest. I don't like obama as a president because I disagree with his policies and how he handles a congress that won't agree with him. Onto the main topic, I rather wait to do immigration reform until the next president. 

Yeah, I'm all for people immigrating here but in the legal way. I agree that we need to make it easier for people to immigrate legally over here. It should be much cheaper and quicker to get in but they need to speak english decently and have no criminal record.  I don't think it's wise to reward legal status to illegal immigrants because they're evaded capture so far. That's a bit ass backwards. It sets the wrong precedent with 'em.

The illegals need to be deported back to their country so they can try the legal way or just stay there. A wall on the southern border needs to be built to handle the illegals crossing the border easily and to send a crystal clear message.

it's easy to come into the country the legal way versus nearly dying trying to illegally immigrate by crossing the border. We will not tolerate it any longer. If we catch you crossing the border illegally, we'll deport you swiftly back into your country on the farthest side of it from us. In other words, mexicans we'll be dropped off at mexico's southern border. haha

Here's a better solution, one that the Founding Fathers wanted: Immigration only for western Europeans. No one else.
Deport all the non-whites, even the ones with citizenship.

Chris Hu said:

Dream world? Were you born recently?

The housing bubble collapse was the result of banks giving out outrageous housing loans to people with low-paying jobs. I don't know why you're even denying this.

http://spectator.org/articles/42926/financial-affirmative-action

GuyWithHighIQ said:
Chris Hu said:

The housing bubble collapse was the result of banks giving out outrageous housing loans to people with low-paying jobs. I don't know why you're even denying this.

I'm not reading anything from some unknow right wing website with zero credibility.  Ulike you I live in the real world.

Around the Network
GuyWithHighIQ said:
Aeolus451 said:

Here's a better solution, one that the Founding Fathers wanted: Immigration only for western Europeans. No one else.

I disagree with that since I'm not a pure white.  I don't think it's realistically possible. 

BraveNewWorld said:
Obama may be the worst President in United States history. The Trans Pacific Partnership will destroy the world as we know it. It's no coincidence that gay marriage and the anti-Confederate battle flag rhetoric hit at the same time TPP is being voted upon. It was planned to go down at this time while Liberals, the majority of the population, are celebrating a gay rights 'victory' and banning a flag.

http://obamatrade.com/why-no-tpp/

I know, it's sad really.

Chris Hu said:
GuyWithHighIQ said:

I'm not reading anything from some unknow right wing website with zero credibility.  Ulike you I live in the real world.

Nice. Attacking the messenger and not the source, a typical Liberal logical fallacy.

GuyWithHighIQ said:
Chris Hu said:

Nice. Attacking the messenger and not the source, a typical Liberal logical fallacy.

Whatever keep on living in the dream world.  Full of right wing pipe dreams.

Aeolus451 said:
GuyWithHighIQ said:

I disagree with that since I'm not a pure white.  I don't think it's realistically possible. 

I apologize for sounding rude, but the US was founded by whites for whites only, as backed up by exerpts from the Founding Fathers.

You can read letters written by Jefferson, Franklin, or any of the other Founding Fathers and they will all talk of how the US is for whites only and that its current system is only compatible with whites.