By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - U.S. Supreme Court Votes Gay Marriage Constitutional and Legal

LurkerJ said:
CosmicSex said:

The thing is that some branches of Christianity believe that you as a Christian (assumption on my part) are tasked with spreading your God's message.  It is important to remember that religions have different branches within themselves that believe different things.    The most well publisized... the evangelical branches feel compelled to make everyone believe as they do.  From what I have studied, this is common amoung Islam as well to an extent.  

MOHAMMAD is his name dude lol

You got me

Around the Network
Brii said:
JWeinCom said:

It's pretty easy to fathom...

1.  Anal sex is ickie.

2.  People who are different from me are bad.

3.  Butt sex makes baby Jesus cry.

Baby Jesus needs to man up. Over 2000 years old and still living with his dad!

Well, after what his dad did to him, room and board is the least he could do to make it up.

As a Christian, this is a horrible decision. More proof that the world is preparing to end as it is.

Retrogamer7 said:
As a Christian, this is a horrible decision. More proof that the world is preparing to end as it is.

Because we've been doing great as a species until today. OK!

Retrogamer7 said:

Join this to stop it before is too late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhaihBGD2tc

Around the Network
Retrogamer7 said:

Yep, better prepare your ass for the rapture. Literally.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I think this a sick news. I'm happy that my home country here in Europe has not made this happen. I have nothing against gays but I think it's not normal behaviour.

Skullwaker said:
Retrogamer7 said:

Yep, better prepare your ass for the rapture. Literally.

The rapture is not true. It's a false doctrine. 

Retrogamer7 said:
The rapture is not true. It's a false doctrine. 

You took my comment the wrong way.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Retrogamer7 said:

Frankly, I would hope that god has higher priorities than worrying about who is sucking whose cock, like lowering the age of consent by a few years.