By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - U.S. Supreme Court Votes Gay Marriage Constitutional and Legal

AbbathTheGrim said:

LOL

Sick burn.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
No Earthquake, Volcanoes or other waves of disaster to report from this side of the USA!

Great news - one big step for the USA, and another step forward for all humankind.

Got a text from my roommate earlier today of a pic of a funnel cloud in a nearby city to our house. He told me this before I had heard about the ruling.

I then saw the ruling and put two and two together. His text said "this was in the air 30 minutes ago", and I shit you not, the timing of that "30 minutes ago" was about 5 minutes after the ruling was made.

Just sayin.

axumblade said:
iceland said:
Sweet, can't wait to read the reactions of my religious facebook friends. lol

My religious friends have been quiet over the matter. I have seen some of the breakdowns though. This one is my favorite...Forgive me...it is Buzzfeed. :/ 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/its-legal-there#.qhQrQ1djq

lol This can't be real...

Delighted by this news.

Disappointed with the hatefulness that continues to surround it. I can't fathom why anyone would be to upset with two consenting adults wanting to dedicate their lives to each other, in no way impacting anyone else's life in the process. I guess they feel their archaic personal beliefs are more important than the ability to pursue happiness for others. It's all well and good when they get the perks and privileges, though.

Ka-pi96 said:
JWeinCom said:

Don't like gay marraige?  Then don't marry a dude.  

It's so simple. Why can't more people figure that out

This.  I was reading some reations, and they are classic.  Its like some people are personally invested in other people not being able to marry.  

This is the worst part:

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/06/update-abbott-vows-a-religious-liberty-fight-which-gay-couples-lawyer-warns-will-cost-state.html/

So now Texas' Gov want to use tax payor money to generate pointless lawsuits to advocate his religious beliefs.  This is really goign to far.  

Around the Network
axumblade said:
iceland said:
Sweet, can't wait to read the reactions of my religious facebook friends. lol

My religious friends have been quiet over the matter. I have seen some of the breakdowns though. This one is my favorite...Forgive me...it is Buzzfeed. :/ 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/its-legal-there#.qhQrQ1djq

Lol, oh no, we don't want people like that over here! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Mystro-Sama said:
Now if the US could stop killing black people, that would be great.

The "US" doesn't kill black people.

OT: This shouldn't have even been up for debate. Finally.

DolPhanTendo said:
Yep you got it lets take what really matter s on human irrational thinking and why earth being destroyed because of it.  

Take California for a huge prime example we have built cities and towns more and more on desserts or places with little water because we now have the technology to bring in water else where. Any other animal in this world when a place doesn't support life the animals migrate, humans use to do the same thing, see ghost towns. Now because of people's less and less use of the natural (common sense) instinct and we want a perfect world mentality we are slowly destroying other Eco-systems so we can send water to people living on deserts. If the place can't support life do not live there, sorry that's life.

Which leads to my point if a gay person living in a small town that doesn't support gay marriage should probably move to a place like San Francisco migrate to suppot your way do not force others to support your decision.

Nobody should have to move to simply live their life. That is a ridiculous claim, and I'm embarrassed to have even read it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

It's about time.

This was just one thing spliting the nation. If we want to unify the nation, getting rid of things like this which causes a rift from state to state is a good start. At least that was my argument locally for gay marriage.

This is great for the nation as a whole.

Brii said:
Delighted by this news.

Disappointed with the hatefulness that continues to surround it. I can't fathom why anyone would be to upset with two consenting adults wanting to dedicate their lives to each other, in no way impacting anyone else's life in the process. I guess they feel their archaic personal beliefs are more important than the ability to pursue happiness for others. It's all well and good when they get the perks and privileges, though.

It's pretty easy to fathom...

1.  Anal sex is ickie.

2.  People who are different from me are bad.

3.  Butt sex makes baby Jesus cry.