By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Question for PS4 owners: if the situation would be reverse? would you still play on PS4?

if the PS4 would be weaker than the Xbox One?

i would still play mainly on the PS4 229 65.24%

I would have a PS4 dueto ... 67 19.09%

I wouldnt see a reason why i should own a PS4 54 15.38%

Total:350

Of course. Nothing would have changed for me.

Around the Network

i played on PS3 when it had the worst looking multiplats so yeah it wouldnt change my decision

I'd still with the PS4. It has the twice the game library as the xbox one on exclusives.

I think this should be more addressed to people who switched from Xbox 360 and Wii. Since the majority of PS4 owners owned a PS3 already.

I'm surprised so many people went straight PS4.

I'd buy multiplats on whichever platform had the ideal version..

Around the Network

Of course, if X1 was the one with much more exclusives with japanese games and quality studios working on it, extra power, PS+ on 3 consoles, yes , no doubt

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Ruler said:

Lets say the PS4 would be weaker than the Xbox One, 

-PS4 900p,

-Xbox One 1080p 

-Exclusive and games stay all the same except that they run on higher or lower resolution. 

-OS and features stay for both consoles the same

For me i would still play on the ps4 like i played on ps3 over the xbox 360 

So why would I be changing consoles again??
No Persona, no Disgaea, no Ys, no every other JRPG known to man... No Xbox One thanks.

It would be just like last gen. Xbox for multiplats, and online. PlayStation for exclusives and mostly offline multiplats. I am very thankful that I can do it all on one system this gen, and that other $400 is going towards games instead of another peice of metal and plastic.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I'd still game on PS4. I like Sony's exclusives better.

I would stick with ps4 as my main console. I play lots of rpgs and ps4 offers more of those than x1 or wii u.