By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where Call of Duty Black Ops III will sell more in the US: PS4 or XB1?

???

PS4 299 79.95%

XB1 75 20.05%

Total:374

Definitely the PS4 version

1) timed-exclusive Black Ops III DLC will really help PS4 version
2) Halo 5 will hinder Black Ops III's sales on Xbone

Around the Network

PS5 version will obviously sell more, marketing deal was thé only reason why cod was selling more on Xbox, marketing + timed exclusive DLC makes a big différence to casual gamers

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

PS4. I saw a lot of Xbox Folks who are somewhat pissed about the change of marketing. They suddenly don't give a shit anymore about Call of Duty and say it's the same thing every year anyway. Same as many PlayStation fans said last year! =D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Really pissed at what activision did, though I never buy DLC. I'll buy it for lets plays, but I'm very mad at the deal switch.

Ps4

Around the Network

This isn't even a question in my mind.... with PlayStation now having the deal and also having less high profile holiday exclusives in comparison to the XBO BlackOps 3 should sell more on the ps4 without a doubt.

Aerys said:
PS5 version will obviously sell more, marketing deal was thé only reason why cod was selling more on Xbox, marketing + timed exclusive DLC makes a big différence to casual gamers

...PS5 version? O.o

Well on the XBOne it does have competition of Halo 5, so i would say PS4.

PS4, though I think that Sony will only truly reap the benefits of this COD partnership starting from 2016. This year it'll just be a slight turn

Ryng_Tolu said:

As we know, Ghost and Advanced Warfare sold better on XB1.

First time, i thought was going to happen again with Black Ops III, but now that Sony have the exclusive marketing, what do you think?

I expect a very close battle, but i will go with PS4.

I hope its sells bad everywere, that they stop producing such shitty cods

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever