By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of Marijuana?

I prefer a canofpiss (beer) over caniabas :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

all drug users and traficers should be the punishemnt of amputation or death respectfully, no questions asked, people just have to learn, simply as that. :)

PDF said:

akuma587 said:

Unlike ecstasy, cocaine, and some of the harder core prescription drugs and opiates, marijuana cannot kill you when you smoke it.

No, marijuana cant kill you but you can and the risk of you doing somthing stupid that can kill you increases.

It is like guns dont kill, people kill. Same thing works here. Of course most time people are just sitting in their rooms when their high so nothing of high risk happens.

You mean like the booze they sell everywhere? My uncle did something stupid when he was drunk and ended his life.

Look, I'm aware of the various social costs that some recreational drugs, like alchohol and THC, can create. If prohibition actually worked, you might even persuade me to get behind it.

But prohibition doesn't work. All it does is drive the market underground where the money feeds organized crime, causing problems above and beyond drug abuse. By legalizing and regulating such substances, you cut off the feedline to organized crime and make drug abuse problems easier to treat because sufferers don't have to be afraid of a criminal record if they seek help.

I not recommending that all drugs be legalized, but the safer ones do seems to be less problematic if they're legally available then if they're prohibited. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I fully support the legalisation of marijuana, even though I don't use it personally. People already take it when its illegal, it might aswell be regulated.

bud is iight ive smoke a couple times but ill neva eva try any otha drugs just to harmfula and addictive i do recommend hustinlg tho if u wanna make dat paypa cook coke crazy flip my nigga

Around the Network

A lot of people say that weed doesn't f*ck you up, but trust me it does, almost more than any other drug. I can think of at least 3 people who have had their lives completely f*cked up over weed and this is the reason I don't do it.
A guy I knew called shorty (real name liam) dropped out of uni becuase he couldn't remember a thing cos he smoked it all day.
My mate Rich became extremely paranoid to the point of where he wouldn't answer his phone, but he smoked a lot.
And my old housemate Naomi was/is a chain smoker of weed and she literally lives in her own world, she doesn't know what the hell is going on and I mean really doesn't know what the hell is going on in any way at all.

So bottom line, don't do it!!!!!!!!

Meh. I personally don't care for drugs, but am utterly unconvinced if it's worth it for us as a society to spend so much time and effort maintaining the ban on a bunch of substances, many of which aren't even as dangerous as alcohol or tobacco.

Crack not being on there disqualifies the study.

Also, seems like when you produce Cocaine, there is some leftover stuff that makes you instantly dependent and turns you into a raving maniac. they do that stuff in Bolivia, or so i heard.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

jake_the_fake1 said:
all drug users and traficers should be the punishemnt of amputation or death respectfully, no questions asked, people just have to learn, simply as that. :)

What is wrong with you? It wasn't funny the first time, much less when you repeat it.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
ElRhodeo said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

What is wrong with you? It wasn't funny the first time, much less when you repeat it.

Nothing is wrong with me, I just think it's time for some hard action to be put in place because clearly having a soft hand as we have now get's us no where, simple as that.