By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of Marijuana?

So you think that dismemberment, murder, lynch law and abandoning of constitutional legality is less of a moral problem than some people smoking some herb?

No more questions.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
Around the Network

I've never done it...

Partly because it's illegal.

It would be nice to have the choice to do it or not, not have it decided for me.

I don't have a problem with it, i've used it and many other drugs. I have also sold drugs and don't feel bad about it.

I grew up around marijuana most of my childhood. The used of drugs in general is the fastest way to F*K up your family, your life, and who you can be. I watched my step dad turn into a monster many times due to drugs. I have seen a table full of cash and garbage bags of marijuana. I have visited people in jail, and gone to funerals - having seen my step father who died at 50yrs last yr due to ongoing use of drugs - main choice marijuana.

Drugs rule and are cool, until your dead or someone you love dies. I have smoked when I was a kid a few times. But I have always hated drugs. I'd rather be in control of my life than waste it on nothingness.

Anyways - there is over 200 uses for cannabis, so I think use as a tool or medicine is ok - not as a rec drug. I can attest that I have seen marijuana bring out schizophrenia in some people. It does ruin peoples lives and childhood's.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I've tried pot about 3-4 times, and I'd definitely do it again if it weren't illegal. Same with acid. As it is, it's just not worth the risk.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

All drugs are bad, i also agree that Alcohol is bad, thats why i don't drink the stuff often! I have a night out and then go off the stuff for about 6months... Waste of money in my opinion!

jake_the_fake1 said:
ElRhodeo said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
all drug users and traficers should be the punishemnt of amputation or death respectfully, no questions asked, people just have to learn, simply as that. :)

What is wrong with you? It wasn't funny the first time, much less when you repeat it.

Nothing is wrong with me, I just think it's time for some hard action to be put in place because clearly having a soft hand as we have now get's us no where, simple as that.

Because clearly the answer to stem the tide of nonviolent, victimless crimes is amputation or the death penalty. Let me guess: Next you're going to say that you would shoot them yourself, but you won't because [insert excuse here]. Thank you, Internet Tough Guy jake_the_fake1, you are clearly the last true hero in this world.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

That list could be adjusted. As many of those drugs (ecstasy) are often mixed with other crap without people knowing which should be included in the risk assessment in my opinion.

Also Why is PCP not on there?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I absolutely LOVE herb, but HATE stoners. Smoking is just like drinking in my book, something done for social events. However I do understand use for things like migraines or insomnia. I've never tried any other drug, and I do want to try shrooms. But I will not try something that could kill me on the spot xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

kenzomatic said:
That list could be adjusted. As many of those drugs (ecstasy) are often mixed with other crap without people knowing which should be included in the risk assessment in my opinion.

Also Why is PCP not on there?

Ecstacy can be mixed with other dangerous crap, but there are entire websites devoted to figuring out whether or not the pill you have is pure MDMA. No intelligent ex user just takes whatever they're given. If you get the pure stuff, then so long as you drink plenty of water while tripping, MDMA is actually really safe, as far as drugs go.

As for PCP, it really hasn't been in widespread use since the 1970s. That is really dangerous stuff, though, and I'd recommend staying away.

-Sean Malstrom