By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2015: Review ( NXG )

A look back at all the big hitters and losers from E3 2015. What was good, bad and just what can we expect in the next the few years from our gaming habit.

View on YouTube

Around the Network

Why is this ass clown getting so much coverage all of a sudden.

To save anyone the trouble of watching, he gave the MS conference a 8/10 and Sony's a 7/10. Not to much to take serious here.

Also why all this focus on Hololens? It looks like great tech but i haven't seen one exciting example of what it can add to gaming.

AnthonyW86 said:
To save anyone the trouble of watching, he gave the MS conference a 8/10 and Sony's a 7/10. Not to much to take serious here.

Also why all this focus on Hololens? It looks like great tech but i haven't seen one exciting example of what it can add to gaming.

Why are you getting so salty over someone elses opinion?

"He didn't think the PS4 conference was the best like I did so you can't take him serious". /s

Anyone that lists early access on any platform as something positive is a dickturd.

Around the Network
FloatingWaffles said:
AnthonyW86 said:

"He didn't think the PS4 conference was the best like I did so you can't take him serious". /s

Because for a lot of people it will spare them the time watching this by simply knowing that detail.

Also the main reason he gave MS the higher score was because Xbox One has the better line up for 2015. I completely agree with that fact, but we already knew that before E3 and that's not what an E3 conference is about. If this review was about what system hade the better games for 2015 then fine, but this is about the E3 events. And like i said he also hypes up Hololens(wich isn't exciting for gamers so far at all).

To sum it up he literally substracting a point off Sony's score because they spend some time on their Disney deal.

AnthonyW86 said:
FloatingWaffles said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Because for a lot of people it will spare them the time watching this by simply knowing that detail.

Also the main reason he gave MS the higher score was because Xbox One has the better line up for 2015. I completely agree with that fact, but we already knew that before E3 and that's not what an E3 conference is about. If this was about what system hade the better games for 2015 then fine, but this is about the E3 event. And like i said he also hypes up Hololens(wich isn't exciting for gamers so far at all).

To sum it up he literally substracting a point of Sony's score because they spend some time on their Disney deal.

Well I haven't watched the video but I guess i'll just take your word for it. 

AnthonyW86 said:

Thanks for saving me the time.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Oh and good job to the guy for seeing 60fps in a gameplay demo that is not available in 60fps anywhere (Halo 5).

Didn't really watch further, isn't that the dude that's normally making these videos of him "analyzing" a games graphics? Even though analyzing in his case only means that he's using a ton of buzzwords.

FloatingWaffles said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Even if you're not a fan of anything Sony announced the amount of megatons for the industry as a whole warrants more than a 7/10.  I mean they revealed the first big Morpheus exclusive and it's not even talked about because people still can't believe the words "remake" the roman numeral "III" and the feathery beast appeared.

I am Iron Man