By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there any rpg that can match the greatness of Final Fantasy X?

Match it? Yes, there are 6... most Final Fantasy games. 6, 7, 8, 9 and 12. But KH1 too.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

FFX was my first Final Fantasy game and, for a while, my favorite game of all time. That is until I played Persona 4 Golden and The Witcher 3.

I really loved VII and IX but I've never actually played X. I have it sitting in my PS Vita, I should get around to it some day. I don't like the design of the main character, I think that's been my big turn off about it.

It's where FF got too "J-Pop-ish" for me, but if the game is good I guess I'll give it a shot.

Final Fantasy IX :p

secret of mana > FFX

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Final Fantasy X is clearly one of the best rpg i ever played.
If we talk about ff series, for me, only Final Fantasy VII was better.
If we talk about other games.....TES III:Morrowind, Chrono Trigger and Paper Mario TTYD

Ka-pi96 said:
There's only one, and it's called Final Fantasy VIII.

I think you mean Final Fantasy VI Kapi ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Yes, its battle system and skillset was rather reductive when compared to previous entries and plot was not the best in the series either. I loved the game back in 2001, it was an all time fav then however it seems to have aged worst then VII/VIII/IX and even XII in a lot of respects.

i'm sure a lot of people pointed out a lot of jrpgs already but has anyone mentioned ff13 yet? yup i'm serious.

It's called Paper Mario thousand year door.