By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there any rpg that can match the greatness of Final Fantasy X?

gabzjmm23 said:
0815user said:
i'm sure a lot of people pointed out a lot of jrpgs already but has anyone mentioned ff13 yet? yup i'm serious.

yeah. for me XIII is better than X.  someone also posted his preference.  why did you asked?

just to make sure that at least one person sides with ff13. I mean it's not like that you find a lot of people defending it, especially when you compare it to ffx. 

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Chris Hu said:
Lost Odyssey is easily better

Yep Lost Odyssey was such a gem. It was what 6th and/or 7th generation Final Fantasy should've been. It's a shame only 360 owners got to experience it, as I think we'd have Lost Odyssey 2 otherwise. 

The way Hironobu Sawahuchi was treated by Sony I can't blame him for never wanting to work with them or have any of his future games ever released on a Sony platform again.

No, nothing tops it. It's linearity made it a tighter, more cohesive game. I put it equal to FFVII.

gothic 2

Hiku said:
Many games.

I'll just name one. Suikoden 2.

Outside of the series. Definitely this!

Within the series, I think FFVI & FFVII tops it.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

The way Hironobu Sawahuchi was treated by Sony I can't blame him for never wanting to work with them or have any of his future games ever released on a Sony platform again.

Was it because of the floppie movie?

FFXII has better gameplay, but the story is bad...
i always thought i would never so into a jrpg again after FFX until i played xenoblade

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

I missed the greatness on FFX. It was pretty average. Only looks good because the series went downhill from there.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 24 July 2020

Roselber said:
FF IX is waaayyyy better

This on so many levels.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion