By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ReCore has only been in development for 14 months??? EDIT: And is just now going into full production???

jlmurph2 said:
DonFerrari said:
So we have less than 10 months and nothing but a CGI and some people refuse to accept that it can get delayed or not be grand or really good??

About using 3 teams I don't think that is the best Idea, wasn't having too many teams involved the main reason Halo MCC had problems with online?

12 months.

Which still means they would have to be more than halfway through the dev cycle...Just a cgi trailer more than halfway through the dev cycle? Can you think of another game that's been in that scenario?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Thats much longer than I thought lol. I have less concern about this game(Spring 2016) than those announced as 2016 release(no specific time) such as TLG.

Normchacho said:
jlmurph2 said:

12 months.

Which still means they would have to be more than halfway through the dev cycle...Just a cgi trailer more than halfway through the dev cycle? Can you think of another game that's been in that scenario?

Sunset Overdrive comes to mind. I don't think that gameplay was shown until 2014 while the CGI trailer was at E3 2013.

This game can be shown at Gamescom.

jlmurph2 said:
Normchacho said:

Sunset Overdrive comes to mind. I don't think that gameplay was shown until 2014 while the CGI trailer was at E3 2013.

IIRC the gameplay was shown around May 2014 and the game released 5 months later.

Well, Ori and the Blind Forest, one of the best games this year, took only 4 years and this game looks more simple than that. Just like they realized with the new South Park game, if you have a good time, you can do things more quickly.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Normchacho said:

It's in engine footage or at least Sunset Over drive showed gameplay mechanic.

HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

It was CGI. Yes it showed the gameplay mechanic but people were skeptical if the game would actually play that way until they saw footage in spring 2014. Then the game came out in October 2014.

jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

It was CGI. Yes it showed the gameplay mechanic but people were skeptical if the game would actually play that way until they saw footage in spring 2014. Then the game came out in October 2014.

still they showed us the concept and most people already understand the games  concept, unlike Recore which is just the info from Keiji Inafune.

HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

still they showed us the concept and most people already understand the games  concept, unlike Recore which is just the info from Keiji Inafune.

You don't think the trailer gave us at least an idea of the game? I mean it wasn't like it didn't have any type of action. 

HollyGamer said:
I don't have an an idea what kind of games is this -_- , the same with bananaking21, they should at least shows us some concept , Microsoft need a lot thing to learn from SONY for first party exclusive games.

Microsoft knows their ability to create new IP's is slim which is obviouly why they pay everyone else to do it. They are still competing though and I applaud them for that.